Wireless laser printers under 100 dollars are often surprisingly high-quality given the price range. You’d be surprised just what you can get. This way, you can print to a printer anywhere within range in your house instead of being constrained by wires, in addition to the fact that laser printers are high-quality and can send out pages quickly in general.
The Best Selling Products
- COMPACT BUT HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE Perfectly sized to fit on smaller desks or in tight spaces, the Brother Compact Laser Printer is the perfect solution for the busy home or small office
- OPTIMIZED FOR EFFICIENCY Packed with new features, the HL L2350DW (replacement for the HLL2340DW) is optimized for efficiency, allowing you to print up to 32 pages per minute, making it a class leader(1). Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle 15,000 pages.Recommended Monthly Print Volume Up to 2,000 pages
- FASTER, HIGH QUALITY PRINTS This Brother compact laser printer is built with a 250 sheet paper capacity that helps improve efficiency due to less time spent refilling trays. It also handles both letter and legal sized paper
- DUPLEX PRINTING Printing on both sides is easy with automatic duplex (two sided) printing. Using Brother Genuine high yield replacement cartridges (TN 760) delivers up to twice the print volume at lower costs (3)
- WIRELESS PRINTING & EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT The easy to link wireless technology allows you to submit print jobs from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets(2). We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional
- Print up to 26 pages per minute
- Space saving, compact design conforms to personal or home office environments
- 250 Sheet maximum paper capacity
- All in one single cartridge system combines the toner and drum into one unit, making cartridge replacement simple
- Easily Print from a mobile device with the free Canon mobile printing app
8. Pantum Monochrome Laser Printer P2502W
This printer is well under $100, and often has heavy cuts that make it as low as $It has a single function, but it’s fast. It does 23ppm for letters, for example. It’s known in reviews as being highly compact and portable, good for printing whatever documents you need. It has a Google Cloud print feature, you can connect from desktops for free, and there’s the Pantum app that you can use as well.
Other Topics :
- Best Inkjet Computer Printers Reviews
- Best Adjustable Standing Desks Reviews
- Convert Slides To Digital Reviews
- Best Inkjet Computer Printers Reviews
- Best Internet Routers Reviews
7. Xerox Phaser 3260
This printer is known for being even more compact than it seems at first. It’s also known for being easy to set up and get going. The printer has the Energy Star rating, which means it should use less power than other printers, which can help if that’s important to you. It has a 250 sheet input tray with the mono laser. Its maxing duty cycle is 30,000 pages.
6. HP LaserJet Pro M203dw Wireless Laser Printer
This printer is all set up for getting replenishment through Amazon Dash. It’s specifically an upgrade for the M201dw laser printer. It can handle AirPrint as well as double-sided printing. There’s the free HP ePrint app that comes with it. You can also print without the need of a network by just going straight to the Wi-Fi direct printing. It’s definitely an economical professional printer since its toner is known for being good for speed printing. The Amazon Dash feature helps you save 10 percent.
5. HP LaserJet Pro M29w Wireless All in One Printer
This printer is the smallest printer in the world for its class, as it literally can fit in the palm of your hand. You’d be hard-pressed to find a printer that’s any smaller than this one while being able to accomplish everything that it can accomplish. The scanner, for example, is 30% smaller than usual. In terms of features, the M29w can handle 19 pages per minute. It can do the usual things, like have a 10 capacity for input. It also has the usual auto on and off features as well. Plus, on top of that, you have the free HP web support 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
4. HP LaserJet Pro M48dw
This printer has the auto two sided printing, mobile printing options, and the Ethernet that’s built-in. Many reviewers say that it’s the best value laser printer around. You get the speed that goes up to 30 pages per minute, for example. In terms of features, you have the HP smart app. You can also print pages using your voice if you want by working with apps like Alexa, Google Assistant, or Microsoft Cortana, depending on which operating system you have or which version you prefer.
3. HP Laserjet Pro M15w
This printer gets four of 5 stars with well over 200 customer reviews. It ranks fairly high in office products on Amazon. It uses the original HP toner cartridges as well as the 150 sheet input tray. It works on Wi-Fi direct. Other features for the printer include the AirPrint option, as well as the Energy Star certification from the government that means that the unit doesn’t use that much energy compared to other units in its same class. You can also scan from your smartphone in order to print with this surprisingly portable printer.
2. Canon Image Class LBP6230dw
This wireless laser printer is highly economical. It also holds a special design that makes it much easier to replace ink by putting drum and toner together into one unit. It does print in only black and white.
Features that it has includes the ability to print as many as 26 pages per minute. It’s compact and saves space, so you can use it just about anywhere you choose. You could use it at home or in the office, in other words. You could use it with you on the go if you had the right pickups. The Canon mobile printing app will also make it easy to print whatever you want from your phone.
1. Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer HLL 230dw
This printer from Brother’s is easily one of the best in its class. This is because of its many features in combination with its high quality and speed. For example, you have the ability to print 32 pages per minute at the high end. In terms of features, there’s the Amazon Dash Replenishment support. There’s the support for help through Brother’s live chat option. You can also call them or connect with them other ways online. There’s the fact that you can print jobs from your phone, desktop, tablets, or a laptop.
Overall, there are some great options out there for wireless laser printers under 100 dollars. The key is just to look through as many of them as possible in order to see what works the best for you in your particular situation. There will be something for everyone if you look closely enough, and any of these options will likely be helpful in some way.