In developed and developing countries, many people pay less attention to the quality of the water they drink. This leads to many problems. Salty water, for instance, destabilizes the electrolyte balance of the body. It also leads to over urination, which causes many health issues. Dehydration, for instance, is common. This affects both the thinking and the productivity of people at work. People who consume large quantities of salt are also at risk of kidney diseases and failure. If you are one of them, here are the top 8 salt free water softener
The Best Selling Products
- HOW IT WORKS BETTER: Yarna EWD03 is a physical water treatment system. It treats the water with electric impulses which are generated in the electronic unit and are controlled by a computerized micro-chip. The signal-frequencies are transmitted via the Active Impulse Coils that are wrapped around the pipe. The bands interact as pairs and form a frequency-field that changes the crystals in the water as it flows by. Thus, the limescale particles lose their adhesive power
- WHO BENEFITS FROM YARNA: If you have a home or small business that uses water, the Yarna will help protect against : Blocked piping systems, Dull surfaces and malfunctioning machinery, High costs for heating, High expenses for cleaning, Rust accumulation in the pipe that leads to corrosion, Bacterial growth in drinking water carrying pipes, and Others. Depending on the condition of your plumbing (how large the limescale deposits are), it might take up to three months to notice best results
- EASY & CLEAN INSTALLATION: You need access to a Min 10” of free pipe space and a Max 2” pipe diameter. However, you do NOT need any tools or specialized help. It takes 15 minutes to install and will work Maintenance Free. Works with ANY pipe type up to 2” thick: iron, copper, stainless steel, plastic, PVC, PE-x, compound pipes
- WHY DESCALING IS BETTER THAN SOFTENING: Yarna does NOT eliminate wanted minerals like Calcium and Magnesium. Minerals are good and a necessary part of our diet. Yarna does NOT use salt or waste any water. Water descaling is a process used to reduce the negative effects of hard water. It prevents the minerals from forming scale deposits, which is the main disadvantage of hard water.
- RISK-FREE 365 DAYS - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Our promise is that you will enjoy a limescale-free environment as long as YARNA is installed. To that end, should you not be satisfied by the product’s performance, you have a whole year to return it for a full refund
- ONEFLOW+ WATER FILTRATION: The OneFlow+ System uses Template Assisted Crystallization (TAC) rated most effective scale prevention technology by WateReuse Research Foundation (Evaluation of Alternatives to Domestic Ion Exchange Water Softeners, 2013). The TAC system attracts and converts hardness minerals into harmless, inactive microscopic crystal particles that stay suspended in the water and are passed to drain.
- ONEFLOW+ PERFORMANCE: Reduces scale build-up in water heating devices, pipes, and on fixtures; improving the water flow and helps to extend the life of appliances. It is salt and chemical-free, making it a great alternative to water softening (ion exchange) or scale sequestering devices.
- SCALE PREVENTION: The OneFlow Media cartridge is used for the prevention of scale build-up which can last up to 250, 000 gallons or replacement every 3 years, whichever comes first. This cartridge is used in combination with a 20 Micron radial flow Carbon Block for the reduction of Sediments and Chlorine taste and odor for up to 50, 000 gallon or replaced annually, whichever comes first.
- : Save up to $300 annually (Based on a 4 person household using 75 Gallons per person daily), with NO need to purchase and replenish salt bags, NO electricity required, and NO waste water required of traditional water softeners.
- EASY TO INSTALL: It's compact design, with standard 1 inch NPT inlet/outlet adapters, does not require access to a drain or electrical outlet. This allows for simple installation, either on the floor or mounted to a wall with the included mounting bracket. Virtually maintenance free with no salt to monitor or other chemicals to constantly add or maintain. The high capacity replacement cartridges are easily changed with the included multifunction tool and pressure relief valve.
8. Tier1 Whole House KDF and Carbon Filter
Municipal water authorities do their best to offer residents clean water. However, for some reasons, elements such as salt find a way into their reserves and threaten the health of people. To filter out such contaminants from your home’s system, look for this Tier1 Whole filter. Its two in one system (carbon and KDF) has a five-micron pre-filter that filters salt efficiently. It also eliminates chemical contaminants such as chlorine from water without requiring a lot of maintenance. Installing this water softener is easy. You do not need unique tools to slide it into your water’s point of entry. It also has a spacious resin tank and a no worry’s guarantee on defects.
- Whole house water filter
- Spacious resin tank
- Five-micron pre-filter
- Filters salts and chlorine
- No worry’s guarantee
- Best Whole House Water Filter Reviews
- Salt-Free Water Softener Reviews
- Gas Water Heater Reviews
- Best Swim Goggles Reviews
7. Aquios FS-234 Whole House Filter
Installing a filter at home is one of the best strategies for keeping the water clean and safe. Whole house brands such as Aquios FS-234 are among the best to use for several reasons. Recommended for large homes, for instance, this jumbo filter has an admirable 60,000-gallon capacity. Once set up well, you can use it every day for months without maintaining its system. The combined softening and filtration system that it has is also one of a kind. Apart from filtering out scale deposits from water, it also improves its color and taste. All you need it as a 4.5-inch cartridge to get it to work in your home.
- Uses 4.5-inch cartridges
- Softening and filtration system
- 60,000-gallon-rated system
- Durable whole-house filter
6. Hard Water Bullet Water Softener
This Bullet water softener from Hard Water stands out from its competitors in many ways. If you want a simple filtration system that works well in most settings, this is one of the best. Its poly salt-free triple action system is ready to use. It even has a wall bracket, for security. Its compact design is also ideal. You do not need a lot of space to set it ups, as is the case with some commercial brands. Finally, this is a safe and Eco-friendly water softener for homes. Its plastic parts lack chemicals such as BPA. They also have NSF Certification.
- NSF certified water filter
- BPA-free plastic parts
- The powerful triple action system
- The compact water filtration system
5. Aquasana EQ-SS20 SimplySoft Softener
You do not have to be Frankenstein to remove toxins such as salt from water. Simple yet well-engineered water softeners such as Aquasana EQ-SS20 deliver good results. By naturally conditioning water, it prevents the build-up of scale better than most similar filters. The fact that you are buying a ready-to-use standalone filter is also desirable. Off the box, most people can install it without breaking a sweat. It is also compatible with other brands of water filters. Finally, with a capacity of 60,000 gallons, this water softener lasts for over six months.
- High capacity (60,000 gallons)
- The powerful whole house system
- Comes ready to use
- Potent filtration media
4. Aqua-Pure AP917HD Water Filter
Particles such as sand and chemicals such as chlorine are common in the piped water of cities. Fortunately, with the help of Aqua-Pure AP917HD, clearing such contaminant from water is a breeze. The five-micron filter it comes with is efficient. It clears large and small particulates from water to make it safe for drinking, bathing, and cooking. If you hate the smell or taste of chlorine in your water, it is also one of the best remedies to use. Set up well, you will filter up to 100,000 gallons of water at a rate of 20 gallons per minute. Aqua-Pure AP917HD uses replaceable high-capacity filters.
- Replaceable high capacity filters
- Filters up to 100,000 gallons
- High flow rate (20GPM)
- Quick-change design (sanitary)
- Five-micron water filter
3. Aquios FS-220 Softener and Filter
Do not buy a separate filter and softener to keep the water in your home safe for cooking, washing, or bathing. Look for Aquios FS-220 instead. Rated at five microns, its carb block filtration system can handle both jobs efficiently. Using a food-grade additive (non-salt), for instance, it softens hard water naturally. It can also eliminate scale build-up, chlorine, and bad odors from water. All you need is a 3/4inch point of water entry to install and use this compact water filter and softener.
- Carbon block filtration system
- Space efficient water filter
- Five-micron filter
- Two in one design
- Eliminates bad odors
2. Fleck 5600SXT Grain Water Softener
Fleck 5600SXT is a digitized salt water softener with a paddle wheel meter that works well in homes. Manufactured in the USA, this is a durable water softener. Even though small, its high-performance water filtration system can treat up to 12 gallons of water per minute (28GPM peak). The cross-linked resin filter that it uses has a capacity of around 48,000 grains (1.5 cubic feet). In homes with moderately hard water, Fleck 5600SXT can satisfy the needs of up to six people.
- Cross-linked resin filter (1.5 cubic feet)
- Threaded yoke connection
- 12 gallons per minute
- Paddlewheel meter
- Fleck bypass valve
1. Aquasana Whole House Filter
To get safe and great tasting water at home, look for this whole house filter from Aquasana. Its 100,000-gallon system lasts for around 10 years. The high-performance filter that it comes with is efficient. Whether you have solids or chlorine in your water, it delivers good results. This system comes fully assembled and ready to use. In addition to its 20-inch pre-filter, you get a filtration tank and fittings (including shut-off valves) for its installation.
- Salt-free filtration system
- High capacity (100,000 gallons)
- High-quality fittings
- Filters solids and chemicals