For audiophiles, there’s no compromise for headphone quality. Even while exercising or running, they need to have crystal clear audio wherever they go. With that said, here are some of the best running headphones that you can buy this. They are rated first and foremost according to audio quality, then fit and comfort (i.e. they need to stay in your ears even during vigorous physical activity). Without further ado.
The Best Selling Products
- High Fidelity Sound: 11mm vibrating diaphragm, CSR chip and Bluetooth 4.1 technology deliver high-fidelity audio; CVC noise cancellation Built-in mic for stereo sound and superb bass sound. Clear high & low volume, makes calls clear and stable
- IPX7 Waterproof: Sports Earbuds Design, Internal nano-coating protects the headphones from heavy rains or sweat throughout intense exercises; just enjoy your time when running, jogging, riding, hiking, fitness, or in the gym
- Foolproof Operation: Control buttons on the headphones so that you can play and pause music, adjust the volume, skip tracks, answer and end calls, and activate the voice control of your phone with one simple operation on the headphones
- Long Playtime: Built-in polymer lithium battery; Only 2 hours charge gives you up to 8 hours talk time/audio play time, enough to power your workouts with music for a week
- Comfortable and Stable: Lightweight and ergonomic design, customizable accessories with large, medium, and small size of gel eartips; soft silicon earhooks ensure comfortable and secure wear in even most intense workout
- Superior Sound Quality: Tuned driver, CSR chip delivers HD stereo and superb bass sound. Bluetooth 4.1 and CVC6.0 noise cancelling technology with built-in mic for clear and stable phone calls.
- IPX7 Waterproof: Interior Nano coating effectively protects sport headphones from sweat and ensures a guaranteed life span, Great for Running, Jogging, Hiking, Biking, Gym, etc.
- 8 Hour Battery Life: Built-in lithium polymer battery. Only 2 hours' charge gives up to 8 hours of audio; headphones battery capacity is displayed on your phone.
- One-Button Control: Get full control over your music (Play/Pause), manage incoming calls (answer/end/reject) on your phone with one-button control on headphones.
- Comfortable and secure: ergonomic design, equipped with three different ear tip sizes to ensure long time comfortable wear. Neckband design, no wires to get tangled.
10. Wotmic Wired Headphones In Ear Earbuds with Earhooks
For a sub-$10 pair of in-ear headphones, most people really don’t expct much. But this pair from Wotmic really sets the bar high at this specific price point.
Let’s talk about the bass. While other cheap earbuds often have tinny audio and non-existent bass, the Wotmic has a very deep one- and the sound doesn’t get muddy at all! The highs are also pretty crisp and the whole audio quality itself is crystal clear without much distortion.
Extra points for the multi-function button, which allows you to easily answer calls and control your music playlist. The ear hooks can be removed, though you might want to keep them on if you’re running or exercising.
9. Vomach Earhook In-Ear Earbuds for Running
Though it doesn’t advertise itself as having noise cancellation features, these Vomach earbuds amazingly have that particular quality. It reduces a lot of the noise in your surroundings, giving you optimal clear sound.
Another feature of note is the earbuds’ unique horn shape. It’s not just a gimmick- this shape helps the buds stay put in your ears. They won’t easily slip out even during vigorous physical activity. When you buy the set, you get two additional sets of ear-tips, plus a case to store the earbuds in when you’re not using them.
Other Topics :
- Best Wireless Headphones For TV Reviews
- Best Over-Ear Headphones Under 100 Reviews
- Best In-Ear Headphones Under 100 Reviews
- Best Sonos Outdoor Speakers Reviews
8. ZEUS SPORTS Wireless Headphones
For those who hate fiddling with wires of any sort, these Zeus Sport Wireless Headphones would be a perfect fit.
Right out of the box you can tell that these headphones are made with the trendy audiophile in mind. They have ergonomically designed ear hooks that hug your ears comfortably, and ear-tips made out of premium silicone and foam.
As for the sound quality, the Zeus Sport doesn’t disappoint. The noise-cancelling feature works especially well; the mids are clear and the bass has gorgeous acoustics.
The best thing of all, you get eight hours playing time on just a single charge. That’s more than enough time for you to get your music fix when you’re on the go.
7. SoundWhiz Wireless Sports Earbuds
Eight hours of high definition audio with noise-cancelling- what more can you ask for? Amazingly, SoundWhiz provides you with much more than what the usual Bluetooth earbuds can offer.
For example, these earbuds have a lot of juice packed into them. Even when they’re set on the highest volume, you’ll still get eight hours or more of playtime guaranteed. The Bluetooth connection is also very solid, with no hiccups whatsoever.
Most in-ear headphones are notorious for having tinny and crackly audio, but this is not the case with the SoundWhiz. Treble is balanced, with well-defined mids, and clear highs.
6. VOLTZ Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
Audiophiles agree, if it’s the audio quality you’re after, there’s no denying the superiority of over-ear headphones over any other audio output devices. However, they can be a bit bulky, and as such, is a bit unfit for outdoor use.
However, the Voltz Bluetooth Wireless Headphones is a different kind of beast. It’s over-ear- yet it’s also extremely light. You can very well use it at the gym or during running sessions. Heck, you can even use it during long hours of gaming too. The headphones are light and the pads comfy enough so that it won’t make your neck and ears sore even after hours of use.
Audio quality is what you would expect from a mid-range over-ear headphones- just plain excellent. The mic is great too, which is great for calls or if you want to voice chat with your teammates on Overwatch and just about any other multiplayer game there is.
5. SoundWhiz Noise Cancelling Waterproof Workout Earbuds
The SoundWhiz Waterproof Workout Earbuds are perfectly tailored to exercise buffs and audiophiles alike.
As usual, SoundWhiz does not fail on audio quality. Bass is very powerful- something that you wouldn’t usually expect from in-ear headphones like these. Sound isolation is pretty decent, and you can block out most of the noise in your surrounding and enjoy your music, distraction-free.
What makes these earbuds stand out from the rest of the pack is the fact that they’re sweatproof! Yes, even if you’re sweating like hell, the buds will stay in your ears. You can even run in the rain with these on, and they won’t slip or get damaged.
4. Phaiser BHS-530 Bluetooth Sport Earphones with Mic
Lesser exercise headphones are not made to last. They are practically disposable, and will usually get broken in a few months or so.
But here comes the Phaiser BHS-530, which is in a whole other league of its own. For one, it’s practically the only earphone of its kind with a lifetime sweatproof warranty, so that if it ever gets damaged (through excessive sweating) you can have it exchanged with a new one at no extra cost to you.
Not that you’ll need the warranty itself. The buds are protected with a Liquipel Nano coating, so that it can withstand even the most sweaty of workouts and even the accidental dunks into water. It’s that sturdy.
3. TREBLAB XR100 Bluetooth Headphones
Wires are annoying and inconvenient, most of the time. The Treblab XR100 gives you the perfect wireless experience, without any compromise in audio quality whatsoever.
At first glance, the Treblab XR100 look pretty similar to other higher-end headphones. It’s easy to dismiss it as a rip-off based on looks alone, but you’ll be surprised- it’s performance is practically the same too. There is a whole lot of depth to the audio- the bass is deep but not overpowering, and the lows and highs are balanced.
2. 66 Audio BTS+ Sport Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Headphones
No, with the 66 Audio BTS+ Sport Bluetooth Headphones, you don’t get a measly eight hours of playtime, not even a dozen. You get thirty hours! Yes, you read that right. You can use these headphones for more than a day without it running out of juice. This is hands down one of the longest battery times that you can find in the wireless headphone market today.
But if you think that battery life is the only thing that these headphones got going for it, then you’re wrong. It has great audio, multipoint technology (you can connect two Bluetooth devices at once!) and on-board controls. It’s practically a high-end pair of headphones at a quarter of the price.
1. Hussar Magicbuds Wireless Headphones
True to its name, the Hussar Magicbuds packs plenty of audio magic at a very low price point. Crystal clear treble, plenty of basses, great balanced lows and mids- you can use these for whatever kind of music you like and the audio will still turn out great.
It’s also one of the most comfortable headphones there is, with its ergonomically-designed ear hooks and silicone pads. Even if you listen to music for hours, your ears won’t get sore. Perfect for running, jogging, and even long-distance hiking.