Are you in search of photo booth printers to kick off your business? Or do you love printing pictures to keep track of special moments? Well, if your answer is yes, then this article may be of great assistance to you. In the past decade, firms innovated and created vast photo printing devices. However, photo printers vary in performance, connectivity, paper seizes, dual media, and color accuracy. A top-rated printing device must provide high-quality prints and at a fast rate. Therefore it might be a difficult task in choosing printers that can perform and, at the same time, offer the right quality products. Below is a list of the ten best photo printers in the market.
The Best Selling Products
- Not only will your photos be instantly dry, but...
- Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone...
- Print without ink: The Brother VC-500W compact...
- Versatile printing for unlimited uses: Create and...
10. The Canon SELPHY CP1300
The wireless photo booth printer is an upgrade of the SELPHY CPThe device is incorporated with new DYE-SUBLIMATION technology. The tech allows the printer to print marvelous photos that dry out immediately. Thus it takes less than a minute to have a crystal clear photo. Moreover, the pictures produced have a long-lasting effect that can go for a century without fading. The thermal transfer printing system ensures that photos provided are of HD quality.
- Wi-Fi connectivity to enable one print directly from the computer or mobile phone
- Uses Dye-sublimation technology
- Has a full 3.2 inch LCD Screen
- A maximum printing speed of 47 seconds
- The device offers four different finishes to pick from
- Comes with a one year warranty
9. The Epson PictureMate PM-400
Its unusual aspects and features make it one of the best photo printers globally. The printer uses Epson cartridge to run off photos. Thus, pictures produced to come out dazzling and beautiful. Moreover, the round ensures the images are water and fade-proof. The inkjet printer produces 4″x 6″ and 5″ x 7″ pictures. The wireless feature enables one to print photographs without directly attaching it to any laptop. The gadget has an outstanding weight of 4 pounds, making it easy to carry around.
- Has a color display of 2.7″ that helps one preview the pictures before running them
- Has a maximum print resolution of 5760 x 1440 DPI
- Contains an in-built automatic photo corrector
- A maximum printing speed of 36 seconds
8. MITSUBISHI CP-D70DW
The CP-D70DW is a perfect choice for any event photographer. The printing booth will help users to produce colorful and sharp pictures. It uses dye-sublimation thermal transfer technology. Thus it can produce 300 dpi and clear images within 9 seconds.
- Comes with a high-resolution print modes
- Users can print matte or glossy photos using the same media
- Has an in-built power-saving mode
- Uses Dye-sublimation tech
7. Brother VC-500W
The device uses Zink tech meaning it doesn’t require the use of ink. The tech aids in the production of waterproof, smudging, and tear-free photos. Most of the photo printers use pre-cut labels. However, Brother VC-500W uses to roll. The device is equipped with an automatic cutter. However, you can change the settings if you prefer using scissors. Rolls are available in 50mm, 25mm, 19mm, 12mm and 9mm widths. Changing the rolls isn’t a hard task. The device is equipped with Airprint; thus, apple users can work with it.
- Rolls come with a variety of varying widths
- Equipped with Wi-Fi, and USB port connectivity
- Uses Zink tech o print mages
- Paper is waterproof and resistant to smudging and tearing
- P-touch software offers incredible editing tools and templates for smartphones and the PC
6. The HiTi P525L Picture Printer
The roll photo printer in one of the best for any social or event photography. However, the printer isn’t designed for any quiet environment. It has an average printing speed of 12.8 seconds per 4″x 6″ picture. The device is not a standalone device since one has to connect it with a laptop
- High speed and compact printing
- Has a printing resolution of 300 dpi
- The HiTi P525L has a three-year warranty
- It’s a PC link model
5. DNP Event Photo Printer DS-RX1HS
Dye sublimation printers are relatively different from inkjet printers. They have a total advantage in producing long-lasting photos. The photos tend to be fade, scratch, and water-resistant. If you are in search of popularity, then the DNP DS RXIHS is the right photo booth for you. With this device, one can print a maximum of 300 4″x 6″ photos in an hour. Meaning one photo can last for only 12 seconds to print. However, it’s a bit heavy device, but that is expected for any heavy-duty photo booth gadget.
- Come with two modes of printing 300 by 600 high resolution and 300 by 300 dpi.
- Users can print 4″x 6″ in 12 seconds.
4. DNP RX1 Pro
The DNP RX1 Pro uses the dye sublimation tech. Thus photos produced are beautiful and drys out faster with no smudging. It has a high resolution of 300 by 600 dpi playing a great role in its printing good photos. Moreover, you can print a maximum of 295 copies of 4″x 6″ in an hour. Besides producing 4″x 6″ photos the device has the ability to produce 2″x 6″, 6″x 6″and 6″x 8″.
- Has a three-year warranty
- Offers two finish prints glossy and matte
- It’s a USB connected device
- It is economical as it uses 25% less power than other printers
3. HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer
The device offers easy and quick photo printing activity. Most printers require ink to produce photos. However, the HP Sprocket uses Zink Zero ink tech to print images. However, the gadget doesn’t provide quality photos. Images created gives off a vintage vibe, and it has a fun way of delivering the images.
- Photos produced have printable stickers
- Comes with a rechargeable battery
- The device is Bluetooth enable thus you can print photos from your phone gallery
2. The Canon Pixma Pro-100
If you are dreaming of purchasing an inkjet printer, then this is the right device for you. It comes with an eight dye-based color offering vivid and crisp prints in color. It has an OIG system that can examine areas to be printed and determining the right ink mixture, thus coming up with a clear crystal and beautiful image. Thanks to its Print Studio Pro plug-in, one can print photos from any photo app.
- 8 Dye-based inks
- Has a variety of connectivity systems Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet
- The device is compatible with other devices like Mac OS V10.5.8 Windows 7 and Vista SP2
- Has an OIG system that analyses photos and helps in the production of quality images
1. DNP DS820A
The DNP DS820A is a high-tech end device that offers great value for a photo booth business. Mostly it is used in printing large pictures and of high quality. It has a magnificent printing speed of over 120 copies of 8 by 10 inches in an hour. Offer two finish prints, both the matte and glossy finish.
- Uses the Dye- sublimation tech
- Print large images of 8 by 10 inch and 8 by 12 inch
- Allows one to print an 8 by 10 inch picture in 30 seconds
- Comes with a three-year warranty from DNP