Forklifts are an incredible vehicle as it has revolutionized warehouse storage and the way heavy-duty items are transported. One of the accessories that assist forklifts are pallet forks. Tractors also use these forks in order to grip and transport heavy bales among other things and like warehouse work,they have predictably revolutionized agriculture in multiple aspects. Even when not in use on farms or in warehouses, there is also the need to move boats and trailers through the use of attachments and clamps for a fishing trip, camping trip or a cross-country venture. There are many types of pallet forks and attachments on the market, but there are ten products in particular that are featured on Amazon and have the following thorough reviews in addition to their incredible features listed.
The Best Selling Products
[amazon bestseller=”Pallet Forks” items=”2″]
10. JAXPETY Clamp on Heavy Duty Pallet Forks 59 inches 1500 lbs Capacity for Loader Bucket Skid steer Tractor
These steel forks are easily attachable to tractors and can withstand loads up to 1500 pounds and increases the handling proficiency of the tractor. Durable and rustproof, these forks are designed for long-term usage in addition to strenuous workloads. Revolutionized with rustproof material, these forks will be reliable for many occasions while maintaining itself in great condition for years to come.
- 59 inch long blades allowing for large loads to be thoroughly lifted and secured
- High quality steel with black finish
- Wear-resistant, rustproof, adjustable widths making installation easy
9. MB-THISTAR 43″ 2000lbs Capacity Clamp on Pallet Fork Loader Bucket Skidsteer Tractor Chain
Made from quality steel, these forks can withstand a load of up to 2000 pounds and are designed for easy adjusting in addition to clamping. It also features chain holes and a thicker design adding onto its stability prowess when dealing with heavy loads.
- 2000 lb load capacity
- Chain holes for industrial lifting
- Heavily walled design promoting durability and insulation
8. ApolloLift Pallet Lift 2200lbs Capacity 48″Lx21″W Fork 3.3” Lowered 31.5” Raised Height JF
This pallet lift allows short to medium range storage in regards to moving a pallet between shelves. It is also useful for pallet transport and has a simple yet effective design for simple hand usage. There’s also an oil leak-proof hydraulic system equipped to maintain lubrication and smooth usage.
- 3 position hand control allowing ascension, descension and neutral movements
- Polyurethane design and steel frame made for long-term durability
- Maintains overload valve in order to present loads from going over capacity
- Reaches a raised height of 31.5 inches
7. Gentec Equipment 48″ Heavy Duty Skid Steer Pallet Fork
These heavy duty forks allow for a load capacity of up to 5000 pounds and is easily installed thanks to its simple design. Even though these forks do not have the bells and whistles other forks tend to have, sometimes less is more especially when its at the top of what it does best.
- 5000 pound load capacity and therefore the ability to withstand any load.
- 48 inch long forks
- Simple yet highly durable steel frame
6. Strongway Pallet Jack 4400-Lb. Capacity, 62in.L x 27in.W
This pallet jack contains steel forks specifically for durability while featuring a load capacity of up to 4,400 pounds and polyurethane wheels featuring a 180 degree turning rotation. It also boast a powder-coat finish in addition to specially designed taper ends on the forks in order to ensure smooth entry into pallets, making this lift truck a must-have within warehouses.
- 4400 pound load capacity specifically marked on the pallet jack for quick reference when necessary
- Leakproof pump designed for simple handling and longer shelf life.
- Powder-coat finish
- 3in.–7 1/2in. lift range
- 11-gauge re-enforced steel forks in order to assure heavy lifting with minimal effort
5. Sandinrayli Clamp on 1500 Lbs Capacity Loader Bucket Tractor Chain w/Cross Bar
These heavy duty steel forks not only maintain loads up to 1500 pounds but are easily installed without welding. It specializes in handling various forms of wood such as logs, timber, lumber and fences to name a few. These forks also boast a rustproof feature in addition to sharpened blades allowing for long-term durability.
- 59 inch blades allowing for large loads to be lifted.
- Adjustable blade width range of 24 to 43 inches
- Welded and painted finish as a means of maintaining durability and upkeep
- 2×3 in fork width and height
4. IRONWALLS 43” 3000LBS Clamp On Attachment for Loader Bucket Skid Steer Tractor Chain Heavy Duty
These attachments have a load capacity of 3000 lbs, making them ideal for heavy duty lifting while also placing an emphasis on security and stability by featuring its rollback protection slots and chain holes. Its sleek design also gives its user the ability of lifting pallets, fences and other obstacles with relative ease. It’s also fitted with a rectangular tube wall, providing even more security when lifting and transporting.
- Rollback protection slots
- 3000 lb load capacity
- 43 inch blades
- Rectangular tube wall suited for insulation and load security
- Clamp on forks
3. Hydraker 2” Forklift Trailer Hitch Receiver Ball Hitch Attachments Fit
This fork hitch is ideal for the instances where extra assistance is needed when dealing with super heavy duty loads. Its highly adjustable range can fit most forks up to about 6 inches wide. These easily installed steel forks have a capacity of 6,500 pounds in addition to a rust and corrosion resistant finish. This product is a great bang for your buck when considering not only its load capacity but also its durability as well.
- Ideal for Class III and Class IV inserts
- Rustproof and Corrosion proof
- 14″ x 9.5″ x 5″ x 1.5″ dimensions
- Easy installation process
- 6500 lb capacity
- Fits forks up to 6″ wide
2. Dual Attachment Clamp on Trailer Mover. for Forklifts, Tractors Skid Steers. by Grab-A-Trailer
This clamp is incredible for moving trailers and have a load capacity of 5,000 pounds. It also boasts versatility due to being compatible with both tractor and forklift instillation. They are also easily installed to the point where no drilling is required whatsoever. Its lightweight yet durable frame makes transport effortless and its converter system adds to its already vast level of convenience.
- Crafted from American-made tubular steel
- 5000 lb load capacity
- Yellow powder coated finish for high visibility
- Easy instillation within seconds, no drilling or complex assembly required
- 24″ x 6″ x 3″ dimensions
- Weather resistant
- Lightweight frame at only 12 pounds, making it easily transportable
- Fits forks up to 5.5″ wide
1. Hodenn 2 inch Forklift Hitch Receiver Adapter
This adapter designed for heavy duty at 6500 pounds has a simple installation process by simply sliding the forks in before clamping it. Crafted from steel, this adapter is ideal for moving trailers and even boats with ease, making transporting a painless process.
- Fits forks up to 5.5″ wide
- 14″ x 9″ x 2.2′ dimensions
- Simple installation process
- Good for moving both trailers and boats