When it comes to cooking tools and other apparatuses, the propane deep fryer is among the most sought after and reviewed in the market. The stems from the fact that it is so unique and versatile as a cooking tool. Not to mention, it has its fair share of benefits such as saving space, being lightweight and portable, and everything else in between. To give a proper description of it, the propane deep fryer is an all-in-one cooking tool capable of holding accessories for an easy and efficient frying experience. On this description alone, it is easy to see why it is so popular with both professional and amateur cookers. Nonetheless, it can get quite overwhelming when trying to decide which deep fryer is the best one for your situation. So, with that in mind, here is a review of the top 8 propane deep fryers.
The Best Selling Products
- All stainless steel construction
- 1 Large stainless basket. Temperature gauge
- No scorch design
- Model 700-725 features the same V bottom design as the larger 4 and 9 gallon fryers, but it requires less oil to operate making it more suitable for smaller get-togethers, and single family use.
- Set includes cooker, 10-quart aluminum deep-fry pan and basket, 5-inch stainless-steel thermometer
- Tripod cooker features round 12-3/4-inch cooking surface, stands 19-1/2 inches tall
- Pot measures 12-1/2 by 5 inches; handle attaches to basket; lid not included
- Includes UL-listed regulator, 29-inch hose, valve assembly
- Made for use with 20-pound LP gas cylinder (not included); 1-year warranty
8. Backyard Pro Aluminium Freestanding Dual Basket
With the Backyard Pro Aluminium Freestanding Dual Basket, the main thing to look forward to is safety. While most deep fryers are relatively safe anyway, this deep fryer has the added benefits of heat resistant handles and an adjustable regulator for a secure connection. Of course, it can also deep fry just about anything you want.
- High-pressure cast burner.
- 18 qt. rectangular aluminum fry pot.
- 5 PSI hose.
- Meat Grinders Reviews
- Best Over The Range Microwaves Reviews
- Best Kitchen Faucets Reviews
- Best Toaster Ovens Reviews
- Best Steak Knives Reviews
7. King Kooker DLX Black Outdoor Portable Cooker
From the start, the most noticeable feature of the King Kooker DLX Black Outdoor Portable Cooker is its design. With a unique “V-bottom” cooker design, it allows for a consistent frying experience. In addition to that, this deep fryer also its own frying accessories and an ultra-secure propane seal. Simply put, it does more than your average deep fryer.
- Fast frying time.
- 36Qt. steel pot.
- Two commercial heavy duty fry baskets.
6. King Kooker 26-Quart Outdoor Chef’s Hot Tub With Timer
There are indoor deep fryers and then there are fryers meant for the outdoors. Without a doubt, the King Kooker 26-Quart Outdoor Chef’s Hot Tub With Timer definitely is in the outdoor group of fryers. Not that it can’t be used inside but, it is best used frying up large quantities of big pieces.
- Large rectangular 26 quart aluminum pot.
- CSA design certified.
- 33,000-BTU burner.
5. Cajun Fryer 4 Gallon Deep Fryer With Stand And Baskets
The best quality of the Cajun Fryer 4 Gallon Deep Fryer is that it is simple but effective. In other words, it doesn’t have any extravagant accessories or over-the-top design but, it can still fry with the best of them. In fact, this deep fryer is arguably the best beginner-friendly fryer on the market.
- Lightweight for its size.
- Pull out stand.
- Extra frying baskets.
4. Bayou Classic Stainless Steel 3 Basket Deep Fryer
With the Bayou Classic Stainless Steel 3 Basket Deep Fryer, the main feature to look forward to is capacity. In fact, this deep fryer has the ability to hold up to 9 gallons. As we can see, this fryer is perfect for long cooking days with large pieces of food.
- 3 stainless steel mesh baskets.
- Unique thermometer and drain valve.
- Stainless braided hose.
3. Yescom Commercial Professional Electric Deep Fryer
As far as the Yescom Commercial Professional Electric deep fryer is concerned, this is the best combination of high-quality kitchen grade abilities with an at-home size. This fryer is perfect for any aspiring chef in the making or anyone who wants to step their cooking game up in the comfort of their home cooking space.
- Longer life span.
- Heavy duty copper faucet.
- Lid cover for preventing splashing.
2. King Kooker 16-Inch Propane Outdoor Cooker
The King Kooker 16-Inch Propane Outdoor Cooker is definitely for any fast-paced cooker. With two frying pans being the centerpiece of the entire fryer, we can see this fryer being used in something like a food truck or street food vendor. With extra other than four leg design for stability, this is another simple fryer with effective output.
- 16″ tall with recessed top for safety.
- 54,000 BTU Cast Burner.
- Listed LP hose and regulator.
1. Bayou Classic 4-Gallon Stainless Steel Bayou Fryer
When it comes to the most well-rounded deep fryers on the market, it is hard to argue against the Bayou Classic 4-Gallon Stainless Steel Bayou Fryer. With one of the most efficient 4-gallon tanks on the market, it is more than enough to feed a family but not too large to be used outdoors. That being said, it does come with the ability to be used in any cooking condition. Overall, it’s a solid fryer that anyone can use.
- No scorch design for extra protection.
- Stainless steel fry baskets and temperature gauge.
- V-bottom design helps keep the base oil temperature cooler.