Babies have thin and sensitive skin. Your keep your baby’s skin clean without irritation or injury, pay attention to the skin care products that you use often. Is the shampoo that you are using baby-safe, for instance? Do your preferred oils and lotion contain grease and other irritants such as paraben? If one of more of them does, stop using it immediately. Replace it with one of our recommended baby products to keep him or her safe. Certified safe for babies, they are non-irritant. They are also affordable and come in portable packages that you can use on the road effortlessly.
The Best Selling Products
- Aveeno Baby Essential Daily Care Baby & Mommy Gift Set with 8 items designed to nourish babies & pamper moms with Skincare lotions contain soothing natural colloidal oatmeal & bath products contain natural oat extract.
- This set makes a great baby gift for new & expecting moms.
- Baby gift set is from Aveeno, a pediatrician recommended brand for over 60 years. The collection essential skincare products in this gift set are designed for daily nourishment and includes a 100% natural canvas tote for easy carrying.
- Contains Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo which is tear-free, soap-free, and paraben-free to gently cleanse. Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture moisturizes baby's skin for 24 hours.
- Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash & Aveeno Baby soothing Relief Moisturizing Cream are both designed to soothe & relieve baby's dry skin to feel moisturized for 24 hours
- BABY BATH PRODUCTS: Shampoo & Wash and Buttermilk Soap gently cleanse and soften baby's delicate, sensitive skin for irresistible silky smoothness,
- BABY SKIN CARE: Daily Cream-to-Powder diaper rash cream, Original Nourishing Lotion, and Nourishing Oil moisturize and protect baby's skin from irritations,
- ALL NATURAL: Give baby the freshest start with these natural baby care products formulated without phthalates parabens or petrolatum,
- PEDIATRICIAN TESTED: These baby essentials are clinically proven to be safe, effective and non-irritating to nurture newborn skin,
- BURTS BEES GIFT SET: This baby gift set contains travel size cleansing and moisturizing baby skin care products that make the perfect gift for mom and newborn alike
10. CARA B Naturally Shampoo and Body Wash
Babies, like adults, are sweaty and require a bath at least twice every day. Unfortunately, because of the chemical-laden soaps and body washes that most parents use, skin irritation is common. If you have had this problem once or twice before, replace your existing body wash or shampoo with CARA B Naturally. Featuring a tear-free all-natural formula, it is safe for babies of all ages. It is also soap-free and lacks artificial fillers such as fragrances, petroleum, and phthalates that often irritate babies. Attainable in an 8-ounce container, CARA B Naturally is affordable. It is also one of the best shampoos and body washes for day-to-day use.
9. Sky Organics Shea Butter
Does your baby have weather-induced dry or flaky skin that compromises his or her looks or comfort? Instead of the grease-laden moisturizers that some parents use, choose Sky Organics Shea Butter instead. USDA-certified organic, the raw and unrefined shea butter used to make it is baby safe. It is also fast acting and has potent skin healing and moisturizing properties that soothe the delicate skins of babies. Used as directed, you will retain your baby’s youthful glow without compromising his or her health.
Other Topics :
8. Aveeno Baby Nighttime Balm
Eczema is a frustrating skin condition that afflicts babies and adults alike. If you baby itches a lot or has red bumps that ooze and flake when scratched, eczema might be at play. Fortunately, numerous baby safe remedies are available with this Aveeno Baby Nighttime Balm leading the pack. Perfect for eczema therapy, it soothes itchy and dry skin without clogging skin pores. Formulated for babies, it is mild and easy to use. It is also natural and comes in a compact one-ounce container that you can travel with easily. Aveeno Baby Nighttime Balm is one of the few baby products with a seal of approval from the National Eczema Foundation.
7. Honeybuns Talc Free Baby Powder
Parents have used baby powder for years to keep their baby’s skin dry and to prevent nappy rash and other complications. Even though this baby powder from Honeybuns uses the same principle, it works far better that the traditional powders parents know. Certified organic, for instance, all ingredients are baby-safe. It is also cruelty-free and has a smooth and well-blended formula that is gentle on both the hands and sensitive baby skin. Whenever you are changing diapers, it is advisable that you use a generous amount. The Calendula extracts, kaolin clay, organic arrowroot powders, and rosemary extracts in its formula not only neutralize odors but also boost skin health. Each package has a money back guarantee (60 days).
6. Nature’s Baby Organics Silky Dusting Powder
Is your baby allergic to artificial fragrances? Does he or she sweat a lot during the day or at night or develop diaper rash often? If you have answered yes to these questions, this silky dusting powder from Nature’s Baby Organics is an ideal solution. Recommended for babies of all ages, its fragrance-free formula is non-irritant. It is also talc-free and has a puffy and feather-soft consistency that spreads smoothly on sensitive skin. Fortified with tapioca starch, this powder absorbs moisture well. It also absorbs excess oils and dissipates both exercise and heat-induced perspiration. You get a large 4-ounce container from Amazon.
5. Era Organics Healing Ointment
In addition to the powders and shampoos that we have reviewed, add this healing ointment to your arsenal of baby products. Even though cheap, this 2-ounce product comes in handy in many ways. If your baby has eczema, for instance, it is an excellent natural remedy (USDA-certified). It also soothes rashes, chapped nose, and infant seborrheic dermatitis (cradle cap) naturally, to name a few. Finally, fortified with coconut oil, cocoa butter, beeswax, and avocado oil, this healing ointment is a potent moisturizer. Used on a day-to-day basis, your baby will have smooth, supple, and young-looking skin. Era Organics Healing Ointment lacks alcohol, paraben, and artificial fragrances that often irritate babies.
4. Era Organics Natural Face Wash
The eyes of babies are sensitive to dust. They are also prone to bacterial infections if washed poorly. To spare your child from such problems, this natural face wash from Era Organics is one of the best products to use. A perfect facial cleanser, its PH balanced formula clears dirt, grime, and allergens without irritating the skin. It also contains organic manuka, honey, and Aloe Vera with skin moisturizing properties. Over time, they also restore dull skin, leaving babies looking angelic. On Amazon, Era Organics Natural Face Wash comes in a large 4-ounce container with a 60-day money back guarantee.
3. Sky Organics Best Sweet Almond Oil
Almond oil is great for hair and the skin. It also a great baby oil that smooths wrinkles and slows down aging even at infancy. Even though several almond oil-based products are available online, choose Sky Organics Best Sweet to get the best for your baby. Ingredients, for instance, are pure and organic (100%). They are also conflict-free and cold pressed to retain their nutritional value and aroma. Compared to some heavier and hard-to-apply brands that parents have used for ages, this brand is light. It is also easy to apply and has an antioxidant and vitamin (E, D, B, and A) rich formula that soothes eczema, prevents hair loss, hydrates the skin, and strengthens nails.
2. Burt’s Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash
Burt’s Bees is a reputable brand that has featured in most top 10 organic baby products skin care. With this baby wash and shampoo, for instance, you get an original 12-ounce baby care product that is 99.9% natural. It is also tear-free and has a gentle formula that cleanses the skin gently while moisturizing it at the same time. With this shampoo, you do not have to worry about parabens, phthalates, or SLS. All ingredients are plant-based. With an original bottle, you also get a gentle pediatrician-approve product that has passed both safety and performance tests.
1. Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment (Advanced)
Improve skin therapy with this 14-ounce Aquaphor baby healing ointment. Pediatrician-recommended, it has a safe and natural formula that protects the skin from drying and or irritation. It also improves cell growth and has a smooth formula that you can apply easily. Finally, supplemented with 41% petrolatum, glycerin, and panthenol, it heals the skin faster, better, and safer than some recommended products. This ointment is affordable and recommended for day-to-day use.