Recipes involving ground meat are diverse and customized to appeal to most individuals. However, because of the low-quality canned meats that some people use, they often compromise the taste of otherwise excellent recipes. Do not be part of this group. With quality meat grinders now available in stores, you can easily make your own and improve how you eat. The 10 grinders we have reviewed, for instance, are durable household and commercial accessories. They are easy to use and have high-performance designs that grind meats fast and to the required consistency. Here are their most desirable attributes:
The Best Selling Products
- The Turboforce 3000 Series Classic is a Powerful “Home Use” Grinder and has a Locked Motor Wattage of 3000 Watts but Normally Uses between 800 Watts & 1200 Watts “Under Load” (While Grinding). This Grinder Grinds between 180 and 240 Lbs of Meat per Hour (When Prepped for Grinding Properly - Stripped or Cubed). This also depends on the Size of Grinding Plate being used, the Type of Meat being Ground and the Consistency of the Meat being ground.
- Includes: 1 - Size #12 Polished Aluminum (Food Grade) Grinding Head and Meat Hopper, 3 - 304 Grade Stainless Steel Cutting Blades, 3 - Sizes of Grinding Plates, 1 - Beaner (Sausage Stuffing) Plate, 3 - Sizes of Sausage Stuffing Tubes (1/2", 5/8" & 3/4"), 1 - Kubbe/Kibbe Making Attachment & 1 - Meat Pusher/Stuffer. We have also added 2 Free Meat Shredder Claws and a Free 3-in-1 Burger-Slider Press/Maker which you will find Very Useful!
- The Meat Auger that comes with this unit Features AVI (Advanced Variable Intake) Technology and when combined with the 2-1/8" Hopper Opening for feeding the meat, provides you with the capability of grinding larger portion sizes of meat. This Grinder has a Size #12 Grinding Head and the Grinding Plates included with this grinder are 2-5/8" in diameter which also allows much more meat to be ground in a much shorter time compared to Size #8 and Size #5 Meat Grinders.
- PLEASE READ THIS: DO NOT grind Animal Tendons, Vegetables, Plants, Nuts or Fruits with this grinder. This is a "Heavy Duty" Household Meat Grinder and is Not Intended for Commercial Use. This MEAT Grinder "WILL NOT" GRIND BONES! Although you may see customer comments/reviews indicating otherwise, results are not consistent, and you will most likely be dissatisfied with your purchase of this product.
- ALL STX International Products come with a 30-Day Unconditional Money Back Guaranty which also includes a 3-Year Warranty with the Cost of Parts and Labor Included. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN THIS PAGE FOR MANY MORE PHOTOS & INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT!
- Features 2000 Watts of Peak Output Power with 3 Speeds (High, Low, Reverse) & Safety Circuit Breaker
- Includes Foot Pedal Control (Optional Use) - Plug Grinder into Foot Pedal Control For Hands Free Use
- The Patented "Quad Air Cooling" System of the Grinder will Virtually Double the Life of this Product
- 3 Stainless Blades, 5 Grinding Plates, 1 Beaner Plate, Set of 3 Stuffing Tubes and Kubbe Attachment
- This is a Size #12 Grinder with a 2-1/2" Diameter Output for Grinding and a 2" Diameter Feeding Tube
10. Magic Mill Pro
Most canned minced meats contain preservatives that improve their shelf lives. Some unscrupulous manufacturers also use low-quality meat to improve their profit margins. To avoid such problems, consider making your home. With a quality grinder such as Magic Mill Pro in hand, for instance, you get a multi-functional accessory that you can use on demand. It is durable. The three grinding blades offered also last long, while its powerful 1800-watt system (maximum) breezes through the toughest of grinding jobs. Whether you like beef, mutton, or goat meat, this ETL-approved grinder never disappoints. You also use it ti grind chicken wings, juice tomatoes, or make sausages (via the kubbe attachment offered).
9. STX Turboforce II
Fully automated, STX Turboforce II is a powerful electric meat grinder that doubles as a tomato juicer and sausage stuffer. Recommended for home use, its plug and use design is super convenient. Its air-cooled design maintains the structure of meats better, while the quality components users get has made it sought-after all over the world. With an original set, for instance, you get six interchangeable grinding plates for use with most types of meats. You also get durable stuffing and kubbe tubes and three cutting blades with ever-sharp edges. For better cutting and grinding results, you can customize the speed of STX Turboforce II on demand (reverse, low, and high).
Other Topics :
- Electric Hot Pots Reviews
- Best Over The Range Microwaves Reviews
- Best Coffee Bean Grinders Reviews
- Best Blenders For Smoothies
8. Shield Distribution Meat Grinder
With this Shield Distribution Meat Grinder, you get a powerful 2000-watt accessory for home and commercial use. Fitted with a 2.6 horsepower electric motor, it powers through the toughest of grinding jobs. Components are BPA-free, while the quality blades (three) and attachment tools that it uses deliver valuable results always. For instance, whether you enjoy fine, medium, or coarsely ground meats, this product never disappoints. It is easy to install and use. It also works fast without cooking or lowering the quality of meats in any way. With each purchase, you get a free stomper that accommodates all its attachments.
7. Della Electric Meat Grinder
Nothing beats the taste of fresh minced meat. To make your own on demand with positive results, add Della meat grinder to your arsenal of kitchen accessories. Made of heavy-duty steel, its durability is amazing. Over the years, you do not have to worry about it bowing to abuse, as some comparable grinders often do. This grinder is also BPA-free (natural) and has a CE-listed 1400-watt design that produces medium, fine, and coarse grounds effortlessly. Do not worry about Della Electric Meat Grinder cluttering your home. Its compact design does not clutter homes. It even has a stomper from storing its cutting and stuffing attachments.
6. Gourmia GMG7000 Prime Plus
Perfect for grinding a variety of meats and making sausages, Gourmia GMG7000 Prime Plus is a top-rated product with a commercial-grade design. Even though expensive than most manual grinders, its power and reliability appeal to most chefs. ETL-approved, for instance, its 800-2200-watt copper motor is durable. It is also powerful, runs cooler than most brands, and does not require special maintenance to work well. You also get a steel housing, oil-free metallic gears, and stainless steel attachments (grinding plates, sausage funnels, and a kibbeh attachment). You will not regret buying one.
5. Sunmile SM-G73
Sunmile SM-G73 is an ETL-certified meat grinder with a powerful (1000-watt) electrical motor. Featuring a reverse function and a circuit breaker, it is among the safest models for home and commercial use. The heavy-gauge stainless steel used to make its attachments is premium, while its solid design withstands abuse well. Used on a day-to-day basis, for instance, you do not have to worry about its system degrading or components malfunctioning, as is the case with low-grade models. At full speed, Sunmile SM-G73 grinds up to 185 pounds of meat or chicken. Its big gears work oil-free, while its big capacity tray that prevents spills.
4. Bellemain Manual Meat Grinder
Are you looking to eat healthy without spending a lot of money on equipment? If you have a small family or eat minced meat occasionally, you do not need the expensive commercial-grade meat grinders available online. Choose this manual grinder from Bellemain instead to get a quality kitchen accessory that you will enjoy using. Whether you like fresh burgers, sausages, or tacos, this grinder makes finely minced meat that you can use as stuffing. Its hand-cranked system is easy to use. Grinding disks and blades are heavy-duty steel, while its stylish plastic housing blends well in kitchens. Finally, for safety, you get a strong suction base that secures it well on most surfaces.
3. F&W Kitchen Basics
With F&W Kitchen Basics, you get a 3-in-1 meat grinder that doubles as a sausage stuffer and vegetable grinder. White-themed, it has a charming outlook that blends well in homes. Grinding is fast and easy, while the quality stainless steel accessories that buyers get better its performance further. They are durable, for instance. Cutting edges are ever sharp, while their BPA-free surfaces do not poison nor lower the value of minced meat in any way. Measuring 7.5 x 5-inches, F&W Kitchen Basics has a compact and clutter-free design that works well in homes. It is also dishwasher-safe and recommended for making spaghetti and rigatoni.
2. Gideon Hand Crank Meat Grinder
Manual meat grinders have improved how people prepare fresh ingredients at home. This hand-cranked model from Gideon, for instance, is a versatile household accessory with a powerful suction base. Featuring a heavy-duty design with stainless steel blades, it grinds most types of meats effortlessly. Setup is fast and easy, while its ease of use benefits chefs of all skill levels. Instead of ordering meatball or gourmet burgers for parties, you can make them yourself easily. This saves you a lot of money.
1. KitchenAid FGA Food Grinder Attachment
A four-star-rated product in top 10 meat grinder, KitchenAid is a top-grade food grinder attachment that fits most stand mixers. White-themed, it has a charming outlook that most people like. The coarse and fine grind plates it comes with work well with meats, vegetables, and dried pastries, while its dishwasher-safe design is easy to clean. This is unlike most electrical meat grinders that require hand cleaning.