Jigsaw puzzling has been a favorite pastime for decades. It is a fun activity to do alone or to enjoy with the whole family! However, since jigsaw puzzles tend to take up a lot of space, and can require the use of that space for long periods of time, many people feel they are unable to enjoy this activity. We have the perfect solution to this problem—A jigsaw puzzle table! Now you can have all the surface area you need without taking up precious table space in your home. These tables are often foldable and storable between uses so you can keep them tucked away until you are ready to puzzle again. To help you get started with your puzzling fun, we have put together a list of the top 10 puzzle tables.
The Best Selling Products
- Large Size: Our Standard Size Wooden Puzzle Plateau work space measures 21" x 29" and fits most 1000 pieces puzzles (puzzle sizes may vary).
- Massive Storage Space: This puzzle organizer has five wooden-reinforced sliding drawers to sort and store your similar color puzzle pieces in 5 areas.
- Solid & Stable: Made of durable composite wood and solid hardwood for long term use. The wooden fence can prevent puzzle falling out, wood tones may vary.
- Safe Storage: Unique sorting, assembly, and storage system for jigsaw puzzles, keep your unfinished puzzles safe until next time.
- Great Gift Idea: Place the wooden easel on a table or counter, and instantly have a surface to work on your puzzle, makes a special puzzle accessory gift for Christmas or a birthday.
- THE ULTIMATE PUZZLE ORGANIZER | Unique Wooden Board Provides the Perfect Work Space to Sort, Assemble & Safely Store Unfinished Jigsaw Puzzles Until Next Time! 27” x 35” Surface Area Fits Most Standard 1,500-Piece Puzzles & Other Games
- 6 SLIDING STORAGE DRAWERS | Built-In Trays Allow You to Sort Pieces by Color, Organize by Shapes & Discreetly Store for Future Sessions | Comprised of Durable Reinforced Hardwood/Fiberwood Material with Cut-Out Handles for Easy Access
- SUPER SMOOTH WORK SURFACE | Sturdy Plateau Design Lets You Work from a Kitchen Table, Island Countertop, Coffee Table—Even in Bed! | Pieces Glide Effortlessly into Place & Stay Firmly Planted Thanks to the Top’s Integrated Edging
- EDUCATIONAL & ELEGANT | Complete Puzzle System is Great for Adult Jigsaw Enthusiasts or for Teaching Kids the Art & Strategy of Solving Puzzles | Natural Wood Tone Makes a Gorgeous Display for Any Living Room or Children’s Game Room
- PRACTICAL GIFT FOR PUZZLE LOVERS | Thoughtful Accessory Pairs Perfectly with a New Jigsaw Puzzle for Christmas, Hanukkah, Birthday, Anniversary or Anytime Present! Excellent Choice for Boys, Girls, Teenagers, Retirees, Seniors & Beyond
10. DAPU’s Wooden Jig saw Puzzle Table
This 75”x27” sized solid wooden puzzle table is a perfect decorative piece in the house of puzzle lovers. It has connected sideboards you can have more space to sort the puzzle easily. You are even able to open and close just the puzzle area by having sideboards on both sides. You don’t have to fold the table completely, but rather, you can use it as a table in your house while not using it for a puzzle. The green friction fabric on the tabletop and on the inner surface of sideboards keep your puzzle pieces safe and secure while it is closed. This puzzle table is easy to place under the bed and sofa after getting fully folded.
- Solid wood for long term durability
- Extra-large workspace
- A beautiful piece for decoration at home
- Holds a 1500 Pc Puzzle
Other Topic: Top 10 Harvard Foosball Table Reviews In 2020
9. Bits and Pieces – Square Jigsaw Lazy Susan Puzzle Table
This 34”x34” perfectly squared shape board is able to be spun on the innovative assembly surface to make it very easy for people to change the direction of the puzzle without moving themselves. For smoother rotation of the board, ball bearings have been used in the swivel system. The solid wood has been used to make it durable and covered with a gripping material to secure your puzzle pieces. The board supports up to 1500 pieces of a puzzle.
- Spinning board
- 34”x34” square board
- Solid wood board
- Non-Slip surface
- Up to 1500 pcs puzzle
8. Bits and Pieces – Foldaway Jig saw Puzzle Table
This finished wood puzzle table has separated legs and a puzzle surface to make it easy to fold and place underneath a bed or sofa. You just need to unfold the legs completely and then place the puzzle surface on the top securely and your puzzle table is ready to use. Being separate in parts makes it easy to carry and lift. It is 28” in height and the surface is 26” wide and 34” long giving you sufficient place to sort out your pieces. The board can support up to 1500-piece puzzles.
- Separate legs and board surface
- Support up to a 1500 pcs puzzle
- Solid wood
- Non-slip felt puzzle surface
7. jigthings JIGTABLE – Jig saw Puzzle Table
This puzzle table provides you the maximum comfort while doing jigsaw puzzles by being able to move and adjust easily you can set the jigsaw board over your lap while sitting on a chair or a sofa and you can have a painter-type setup. This table can be set up with a 500-piece to a 2000-piece capacity of jig board on the top. This lightweight jigsaw table is very easy to set up anywhere and can be used as a front desk table anytime.
- Easily movable and adjustable
- Supports jig boards from 500-pieces to 2000-pieces capacity
- Can be used as a front desk
6. Jigthings JIGSORT 1500 – Jigsaw Puzzle case
This easy to carry jig board bag can support up to 36”x26” of jig boards and help you to pack and open easily anywhere. It is very lightweight and very easy to carry anywhere you want to carry. It has four separate sorting trays so you can sort and arrange unassembled pieces with ease. The outer case zips up to keep your working surface protected and to make the table easy to carry. The product only weighs a total of 18 pounds and can fit most puzzles up to 1500 pieces.
- Total weight is 18lbs
- Easily portable
- Supports up to 1500 pieces of jig boards
- Easy to pack and carry
5. Bits and Pieces – Wooden Fold-and-Go Jigsaw Table-Collapsible Jigsaw Puzzle Table and Storage System
Beautifully finished with rosewood stain and complimenting metal closure clips, this folding puzzle table is a great option for those who want style along with function. The table is able to fold up for easy storage or portability and is equipped with a carrying handle for easy maneuverability. The legs are reinforced so you can enjoy a sturdy and stable working surface. The puzzling surface measures 25-inches by 34-inches.
- Rosewood stain
- Metal closure clips
- Reinforced legs
- Carrying handle
- Worksurface 25-inches by 34-inches
4. Bits and Pieces – Puzzle Expert Wooden Tilt-Up Table
If you have ever suffered from neck strain from bending over a puzzle for any amount of time, then this tilt-up table could be the perfect solution for you. Not only does this table allow you to maintain a more neutral neck position while working, but it also makes those further away pieces easier to access. The surface is covered in a specially treated felt so your pieces won’t slip or slide off the table. The table comes with a Masonite cover so you can protect your pieces from accidental disturbances and dust while you are not working on the puzzle.
- Worksurface is 25-inches by 34-inches
- Tilt-up working area
- Non-slip felt surface
- Masonite cover
- Reinforced folding legs
3. Puzzle Magic’s Tabletop Puzzleboard Accessory
For those who prefer to do their puzzling on their laps, or simply have a portable puzzling surface, this tabletop puzzle board accessory is an excellent option. The easel style tilting capabilities help to reduce unnecessary neck and back strain and helps keep your puzzle pieces free from glare with its angled surface. The puzzling surface is layered with a protective quality felt that helps keep the puzzle pieces in place so they don’t slip or move around. The total working area of this accessory is 33 ½-inches by 23 ½-inches. This working surface also comes with a protective cover so you can easily store your puzzle away between uses without disturbing your work in progress.
- 33 1/2 -inch by 23 1/2 -inch surface area
- Non-slip felt surface
- Angled working area
- Protective cover
- Easy carry handle
2. Bits and Pieces – Jumbo Puzzle Wooden Plateau Lounger with Cover-Smooth Fiberboard Work Surface
The low-profile foldable legs of this table make it an excellent option which allows you to assemble your jigsaw puzzle on a table, on the floor, or even in your bed! This unique table comes with 4 reinforced sliding drawers which make it easy to sort and store your puzzle pieces as you go. The work surfaces are fiberboard with raised edges to prevent any pieces from sliding off. It also comes with a weighted acetate cover to protect the puzzle until you work on it again. The table working surface is 25 ½-inches by 34 ½-inches and stands at 15 ½ inches high when the legs are fully extended.
- Low profile table
- Raised edges of working surfaces
- 4 sliding drawer surfaces
- Heavy acetate cover
- 25 1/2 -inch by 34 1/5-inch working surface
1. Bits and Pieces – Adjustable Puzzle Tableau – Folding Jigsaw Puzzle Accessory Table
This innovative puzzling table features a surface that tilts up to a 40-degree angle so you can find the perfect position that is most comfortable for you to work. The work surface is on a tall stand with wheels that swivel and lock so you can move your work area to anywhere in the house! This is a great option if you want to puzzle sitting on the couch or in your favorite chair. The stand is 33-inches tall when the table is flat and can accommodate a standard size chair. The work surface has a felt non-slip covering so pieces stay in place.
- Tilts up to 40 degrees
- Wheels that swivel and can be locked in place
- Non-slip felt surface
- A working area of 34-inches by 25-inches
- 33-inches tall when positioned flat