Inversion chairs are the most popular alternative neck and back pain treatments available today. It assists to keep the spinal column healthy and balanced. Hanging your body upside down will give you relaxation and also relief from discomfort. Research shows using an inversion table will more than likely help improve your sleeping patterns and develop the quality of how you sleep. Asides from that, lying on it helps with improving mental function, lowered stress and increased circulation. It can also help you maintain height, assist with mood swings, and promote blood circulation. This is a superb item for those who suffer from back pains. Every inversion chair is great, but you should choose a chair based on your needs. If you are looking to decrease the stress on your back and neck, then check out our list for the Top 10 inversion chair.
The Best Selling Products
- Adjustable headrest pad with large and comfortable padded backrest.
- Six (6) position Adjustable pin system with added Patent Pending Protective Cover for easy positioning and safer inverting over strap systems
- True Balance system for easy inverting with ergonomically & reversible ankle holding system
- Adjustable headrest pad with large and comfortable padded backrest
- Accommodates users 4ft-10in to 6ft-6in with a 300 lbs. weight capacity
- New Patent Pending Advanced vertical massage pad that covers the entire spine area with a contour integrated lumbar pad to provide a close up heat and massage therapy for the lower back/waist area
- Multi-mode heat and massage settings with auto and manual selection for a completely
- 2-Way Adjustment System: Adjustable Headrest and Adjustable Height, making it easier to find the center of gravity for each individual user
- Improved ergonomic ankle holding system, large front holder and smaller rear holder, to alleviate the pressures on the ankle while inverting
- 5-Position Safety Pin Angle Slot System with Patent Pending Protective Cover for easy positioning and safer inverting; Accommodates users 4ft-10in to 6ft-6in with a 300 lbs weight capacity
10. AticaSport Handstand Bench Adjustable Folding Therapy Inversion Table
This inversion table from Aticasport delivers its intended purpose and comes with extra benefits. The construction of the chair is durable and stable. This chair helps to take care of the spinal stenosis, sciatica, tight muscles, and backache. It is also built using heavy quality steel. In addition, this chair comes with several advanced features to ease back pain and increase physical strength.
- Weight Capacity: 250lb
- Anti Slip Foam
- Dumbbell Bench
- Inverted Fitness Chair
9. IRONMAN Gravity Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table with Optional No Pinch AIRSOFT Ankle Holder
The Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table is built with a durable tubular steel frame. The memory-foam vinyl covered backrest for a comfortable head and back. It has tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers that provide excellent stability. This also has a scratch-resistant powder-coated finish. The ergonomically molded ankle holders provide comfort and security. When not in use, the Gravity 4000 can be folded.
- 350 pound Weight Capacity
- Extended Backrest with Lumbar Pillow
- Patented Ratchet Ankle Locking System
- Extra Long Safety Handles
8. MaxKare Inversion Equipment Table with Adjustable Headrest – Lumber Support for Back Pain Relief
The MaxKare inversion table use high quality of intergrated steel to stand out in the inversion equipment competition. It’s high qualified memory foam is perfect for backrest & waist cushion. The adjustable safety pin helps release back stress and stimulating circulation. It also includes Dual-safety lock to fix the adjust bar to avoid shaking. It can be folded up when not in use, making it convenient for storage.
- Adjustable & Durable
- Easy to Assemble and Fold
- 3 Fixable Position
7. Replacement Canvas for Teeter Inversion Adjustable Tables – Rectangle
The Replacement Canvas inversion table is made with a memory foam 3D backrest. This memory form helps supports both the back and neck with an ergonomic design. The rest is specifically aimed to help the benefits of inversion for added comfort and pain relief. This table can be used for pain, relief, exercise and many other health-related purposes.
- Soft-touch Foam Handlebars
- Large Backrest Pad
- A Foldable Frame
6. ZENOVA Inversion Table Back Support
The Six Angle Pin System allows users to trust that the Inversion Table will deliver the finest inversion experience. It is easy to adjust to accommodate each individual’s body type. It also includes ergonomic ankle holding and front and rear U-Shaped holders for secure. When not in use the convenient, foldable design compactly folds for storage into a closet.
- Weight Capacity Up To 250 Pounds.
- Foldable & Portable
- Height Adjustment Tube
- Ankle Holding System
5. Mastercare MINI Standard Back Therapy Inversion Table
The New MasterCare Mini Back provides gentle back traction and spinal & joint decompression. At a controlled gentle 15 degree this table also provides patented Moving Back-Rest. This inversion table lets you be in total control while providing therapy to the back and muscles. It can also help you regain mobility and strength. Using mild traction, it lets your own weight work for you.
- Swedish Back Care System
- Natural Spinal Decompression
- Prevents And Effectively Treats Back, Neck, Shoulder And Knee Problems
- Gentle Inversion Therapy
4. HYD-Parts Inversion Table Back Therapy Fitness Back Pain Relief – Adjustable Folding Therapy Back Inversion Table for Home Exercise
The inversion table contributes to your body’s overall health. It’s optimizing lumbar traction helps to reduce back stress, fatigue or stimulate your blood circulation. The table can also help with such areas as increasing body flexibility. This is perfect if you’re trying to improve your athletic performance, reducing the effects of aging, or relieving lower backaches. It also helps relax tense muscles and reduces nerve pressure. This inversion table mainly concentrates on the back, neck and hips.
- Adjustable Safety Pin
- Steel Tube Frame
- Ergonomic Design
- Weight Capacity Up To 300lbs
3. Bigzzia Gravity Heavy Duty Inversion Table with Headrest & Adjustable Protective Belt Back Stretcher Machine for Pain Relief Therapy
The Bigzzia gravity table make inversion exercise easy and safe. It uses heavy duty integrated steel frame to make the table stable and durable. This table helps to relief excessive pressure on the intervertebral discs, ligaments and nerve. It can also improve blood circulations. Additionally, it comes with front and rear foam rollers, which provide extra cushioning and comfort to your ankles. This is ideal because it eliminates heavy pressure on your ankles while inverting.
- Easy Fold And Roll Design
- Fast And Easy Set-up
- 3 Angle Position Adjustable Rear Cross Bar
- Loop Foam Covered Handlebars For Easy Return To The Upright Position
2. ComMax Roman Chair Back Hyper Extension Bench 30-40-50 Degrees Adjustable
This core abdominal workout machine is the perfect mix of efficiency, strength and flexibility training. It is Compatible with a variety of different exercises and to target multiple muscle groups. This device is also comfortable to sit on to continue with your workout. Designed to specifically work on core strength, this allows for a full range of motion when putting your body at an incline. It is Constructed with a sturdy metal frame, soft and supportive cushions for your body placement. This is the perfect option for building up your home gym.
- Three Angels Adjustable
- Great For At Home Gyms
- Easy To Use
- Weight Capacity Up To 300lbs
1. Teeter FitSpine X2 Inversion Table – 2019 Model – Extended Ankle Lock Handle – Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered
With its 8-Pt floating suspension system, the FitSpine ensures your comfort. By lifting the bed off the steel frame you’ll have a ‘softer’, flexible surface that delivers results. The Thick foam liners evenly distribute pressure for premium comfort. The patented, wrap-around design is backed by a hard outer shell. This is fantastic because it prevents accidental side release. Furthermore, the teeter inversion table helps enhance decompression and realignment. You’ll get muscle-relaxing stretches at every angle of inversion.
- Ez-reach Ankle System
- Wrap-around Ankle Cups
- Precision Balanced
- Pre-set Rotation Control