Coloring is a fun activity that boosts creativity and helps in calming your mind. It is also useful in the design and fashion industries. You will need gel pens for coloring. They are available in many styles, including glittery, metallic, and neon. Use them when making greeting cards, decorations, invitations, scrapbooking, drawings, and highlighting information. Are you experiencing a hard time deciding on which brand of gel pens to buy? Below are the top 8 gel pens for coloring to assist you in making the right purchasing decision.
The Best Selling Products
- 100 Unique Colors: Including 28 Glitter, 18 Metallic, 16 Neon, 15 Pastel, 14 Neon-Glitter, 6 Swirl, 3 Classic. We know that Gel ink runs more quick than usual pens, So we bring more 20% ink in our pens for you.
- 100 Matched Refills: Extra refills are easy to be refilled and bring long lasting for coloring, drawing, writing, sketching, doodle, crafting, making cards, bullet journaling and more.
- High Quality Gel Pens Set: 0.8-1.0 mm Tips which providing Free-Flowing, Smooth Application. Acid-Free & No-Toxic inks bring minimum bleeding on paper.
- Bright Colors and Value Pack: You can choose pens from light to dark colors easily on Reaeon coloring gel pens set. It's the best choice for coloring, also a great gift for Christmas & other festival in our life.
- You can get: Money Back Guarantee from the Manufacturer - If any are inoperable, damaged or if they're not up to your satisfaction, please feel free to contact us and we will provide friendly customer service for you.
- 48 Premium Quality Ink Colored Gel Pens: 24 Glitter Gel Pens, 12 Metallic Gel Pens, and 6 Neon Gel Pens, 6 Pastel Gel Pens, Plus 48 Matching Color Refills
- Comfort Grip: Color and Doodle away the stress of the day with ease, each pen is fitted with Color coded comfort grip.
- Includes: Travel Case and 48 Matching Glitter Gel Pen Ink Refills
- The fine 0.8mm - 1.0mm ballpoint tip allows for smooth and precise color application.
- Variety of Uses: Premium Quality Gel Pens are Great for a Variety of Uses Such as Arts & Crafts, Adult and Children Coloring Books, Scrapbooks, School Projects, Party Invites, Greeting Cards, Doodle, DIY Decor & Letters to Friends & Family, The Uses are Endless!
8. Aen Art Gel Pens
With Aen Art gel pens, your imagination gets to the next level. It is a glittering brand that uses non-toxic, acid-free gel. A pack has a wide range of color pens to ensure you come up with unique, beautiful color combos for school projects and doodling too. This product provides two types of glitter pens 12 standard and 12 neon pens. Surprise your loved ones with Aen gel pens if they like coloring.
- Offers 24 glitter pens in varying colors
- Comes in a sturdy carry case
- Uses a fine tip for fine writing
- Best Noise Cancelling Machine Reviews
- Cell Phone Holder Reviews
- Best Steak Knive Reviews
- Best Cycling Glove Primal Wear For Women Reviews
7. VaOIA Art Gel Pens
VaOIA is suitable for children and adults. It is a fine tip line of gel pens that provides you four types of ink glitter, metallic, neon, and pastel. The pens are usable on your skin making them ideal for drawings on your body. They allow you to come up with eye-catching ornamental art that is irresistible. Each pen has more ink to ensure it lasts longer on a surface. The comfortable structure gives you an easy time coloring. VaOIA’s metal kit has pen holders to prevent plastic pens from slipping through your fingers when drawing art.
- A package has 36 pens including pens with erasable ink
- Non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Uses thick ink rods
6. DasKid Gel Pens
When you need more color pens than the previous products, DasKid offers 48 colors 24 glitter, 12 neon, and 12 metallics with color refills. Each pen has a proper grip for smooth, uninterrupted doodling, drawing, and decorating. The company includes a carry case to help with organizing the pens. In addition, this brand uses a ballpoint tip for color application.
- The pens are non-toxic
- Provide smooth use without skips
- Each insert on the case has a cap
5. VaOIA Pens
The difference between this VaIOA and the previous one is the number of pens and ink amount. It has 24 pens with varying ink types neon, glitter, pastel, and metallic. Its ink is 70 % thicker making it last longer. If you have allergies, do not worry. The manufacturer uses toxic-free substances when making the ink to ensure no allergic reactions. It is time to better your coloring, drawing, and painting. The latex holder keep the pens in place when in use.
- They are high-quality
- Easy to hold and use
- Have a comfortable design
4. Aen Art Gel Pens
As one of the best brands of gel pens in the review, Aen Art presents another gel pen option. It comes in a pack of 100 pens that have 30% more ink than the former set from the same company. The pens let you create fine lines on the surface you are working on; therefore, making your journal drawing, and scrapbook clearer. Aen’s barrel has a soft grip for comfort and smooth drawing. Easily hold each pen and draw away your sorrows. The pens provide acid and toxic-free coloring that does not fade or smear.
- Has a larger set of gel pens
- No color is duplicated
- Uses 0.8-1.0mm fine point tips
3. Shuttle Art Markers
When purchasing gel pens for coloring keep in mind Shuttle Arts. It gives you 120 pens of different colors meaning no duplicates. Widen your creativity horizons and come up with spectacular forms of art both simple and sophisticated. So far, Shutter Art leads in offering the most number of color types standard, magical, unique, metallic, glitter, neon, pastel, neon glitter, and swirl. It gives you durable tips that are smooth, acid, and toxic-free.
- Provides 9 types of color pens
- Has convenient packing
- Takes up little space during usage
2. Smart Color Art’s Pens Set
One factor that sets apart Smart Color Art from other products is its packaging. Instead of a wallet like or horizontal pack, this brand uses elegant barrel packaging. It is easier picking pens and returning them saving you time during the organization. Besides, each pen has a hard tip for durability and utilizes high-grade refills. Have fun drawing with glitter, standard, metallic, neon, and milky colors.
- Pens are eco-friendly, lead and acid-free
- They write smoothly using durable ink
- They are high-quality
1. Aen Art Colored Markers
As the bestseller product in the top 8 gel pens for coloring, Aen Art has proven to be a credible product. It appears the third time in the review for several reasons. For starters, it has 40% more ink that ensures long-lasting use. There is no need to worry about pens running out of ink frequently. Experiment with 24 colors types 12 glitters, 7 pastel, and 5 neon. These pens are all premium quality with no duplicate colors. Besides, you will be using comfortable rubber grip pens that are latex-free. Pastel and neon variations use 0.8mm ballpoint tips while glitter pens utilize 1mm tips. This brand is as great as Sakura Gel Pens. Sakura is a popular company known to have invented the first gel pens and perfected them.
- Pens have no fillers
- Have a competitive advantage on the market
Creating adorable art starts with the kind of tools you use. There is no way you expect to make breathtaking drawings and paintings using poor tools. Gel pens are useful equipment and are available in many colors. Go for a pack that suits your skill level. A child will need less gel pens, 24 for example, but a professional graphic designer will find 100 gel pens quite useful. The above pens are example of products worth investing in to assist you to develop stunning art forms including scrapbooks and decorations.