An exersaucer, jumperoo, or stationary activity center is a great item for parents and for babies. The activity centers provide a safe place for baby to play and learn, each featuring various activities and toys that offer educational value as well. Many amazing bouncy centers are on the market. While most offer great features that keep baby and parents happy, some are made better than others, some are less expensive and some are even safer or designed better than the next. Spend time learning more about the options, the features they offer and the pros and cons to find the best jumper for your little one. It is easy to find online reviews about the products and of course, word-of-mouth is always a brilliant tool. Or, use the list below to ease the purchase process.
Choose any one of the 10 items on the below list and you’ll guarantee your baby has endless hours of bouncing fun.
The Best Selling Products
- 13+ Fun Activities: A modern color palatte on the creative toys stimulates ﬁne motor skills, hand-eye coordination and core muscle development for sophisticated learning fun
- Enhanced Springs: Provide lots of jumping fun
- Sleek Design: Wood accents and a clean design aesthetic complement your home decor, making it more than just a toy
- Slim & Lightweight: Moving from room to room is a breeze
- 360 Degree Seat Spin: Reaching, turning and stretching are all a part of your child's development. The full-seat spin provides all-around fun
- Jumping Fun: Helps develop core muscles and provides entertainment and exercise without taking up floor space
- Easy-To-Use Clamp: Attaches to most interior doorways with molding. No tools are required making it easy to move from room to room
- Adjustable Straps: Easily customize the height for your child
- Easy to Clean: Carefully read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before assembly and use of the ExerSaucer. For Plastic Parts: Wipe surface clean with cloth slightly moistened with mild soap and water. Allow to air dry. For Seat Pads: Machine Wash Separately, Cold Water - Delicate Cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble Dry: 10 - 15 Minutes on Low Heat - Remove Immediately.
10. Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Bright lights, big sounds, and an awesome activity center are a few of the awesome Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo features that parents love. Every time baby jumps, he gets music or lights that keep him interested. The activity center has lots for busy hands to choose from and with the overhead bar, there’s, even more, to choose from.
- Provides baby with visual and physical stimulation
- Safe, easy-to-use
- Baby-pleasing design
- 360 rotating seat gives a baby a complete view of his surroundings
- Requires 3AA batteries
9. Fisher-Price Jumperoo: Luv U Zoo
Similar to the Rainforest Jumperoo, the Luv U Zoo is slightly larger than the alternate product. This jumperoo features three height adjustments so it grows with the baby. It’s designed for babies that cannot yet walk. Lights, sounds, and music all keep baby happy while the activity center offers their choice of activities that keep them entertained while mom gets things done. The Luv U Zoo features a solid steel frame for safety and durability.
- Max. weight: 25 pounds
- No doorway required
- Soft, padded seat
8. Evenflo Exersaucer Double Fun Saucer, Bumbly
Designed for babies under 30” and 25 pounds, the Bumbly exersaucer converts to a playmat for older children. The colorful exersaucer helps build a baby’s core leg muscles and offers a plethora of activities; 20 in all. A soft, padded seat ensures the baby enjoys the time he sits in his exersaucer, and since it has a 360-degree rotation, he’ll never miss a thing. The safe exersaucer has three height adjustments and allows the baby to rock, spin, and jump.
- Machine washable padding
- Made from durable plastic materials
- Grows with your baby for extended use
7. Skip Hop Explore and More Baby’s View 3-Stage Interactive Center
The 4-stage interactive center has a simple design that’s great for boys and girls. It’s safe for baby’s four -months old and older. The pediatrician-designed interactive center offers a ‘Whole Body Approach’ to play. The interactive center gives baby four movable toys to play with, including swaying stars that move back and forth and sunbeam spinner. Altogether, the activity center has more than 25 toys and activities for little ones. The center has a three-stage conversion so parents get more for their money. It turns into a bouncer and play table as the baby grows.
- Pediatrician designed
- 360-degree rotating seat
6. Evenflo Exersaucer Fold N Go, D is for Dino
Any parent who loves dinosaurs will roar at the sight of this Fold N’ Go Exersaucer made by Evenflo. The cute, colorful activity center keeps babies entertained with their choice of educational activities, while lights and music always capture the baby’s attention. Designed for babies four months 12 months, this educational activity center offers 20+ toys and activities for babies. The bouncing seat promotes leg development and stretching thanks to the three overhead toys.
- Perfect for on-the-go fun
- Includes carrying tote
- 3-stage height adjustment
5. Baby Einstein Neptune’sOcean Discovery Jumper
Baby Einstein jumpers take babies on deep ocean adventures with themed toys and activities that teach and encourage babies 4-months old and older. The ocean colored jumper features a bouncy seat, 360-degree swivel seat, and 4 height positions that grow with your bundle of joy. The electronic sea turtle station is removable, easy to clean with a damp cloth. Not only can baby have fun as they play in this jumper, but they also learn! This jumper has toys that teach in English, French, and Spanish!
- Easily add or swap out toys
- Washable seat cover
- Designed for children under 30”
4. Bright Starts Disney Baby Mickey Mouse Camping With Friends Activity Saucer
Baby Mickey and the gang welcome baby with a myriad of fun, educational activities that help them learn and grow. The stationary activity center has a 360-degree rotating seat, a light-up lantern, spinning toys, music, and more than a dozen additional activities and toys feature cool Baby Mickey and friends characters and designs that baby recognize and love. The overhead toy allows the baby to pull Mickey and his head pops out! The padded seat is comfortable for the baby as he plays.
- 3 height adjustments
- Washable padding
3. Minnie Mouse Peekaboo Activity Jumper
This pink stationary jumper features Minnie Mouse character toys and activities that all little girls will love. The magical giggles that Minnie makes as baby plays is a highlight of the jumper. The giggles are oh-so-cute and always make baby smile. She’ll love the electronic toy station that includes 12 activities.
- Designed for baby girls
- 6-months and older
2. Skip Hop Explore & More Baby Jumper: Fold Away Landscape
The Fold Away Landscape jumper is the perfect on-the-go companion for trips to daycare, grandma’s house, travel, etc. The jumper rewards the baby with lights and sounds every time he jumps. And, the clod activity station offers an assortment of fun activities that keep him entertained. The activities on the jump also promote learning as your child plays. The jumping action also promotes muscle development in the baby’s legs. Rattles, mirrors, and a tambourine are a few of the activities for babies to pick from.
- Easy-to-fold and carry
- Clip-on toys
1. Infantino 2-in-1 Sit n Stand Entertainer
Our number one pick for Evenflo exersaucer is the Infantino 2-in-1 Sit N Stand Entertainer. It’s affordable, stylish, safe and fun for babies, all of the qualities parents want and need in an exersaucer. The colorful exersaucer has an activity center with more than 10 activities to keep baby happy. When the baby reaches one-year-old, the exersaucer converts to a play table. The three height positions ensure that your baby enjoys many enjoyable memories playing in this exersaucer. Not only do little ones enjoy their time playing in the exersaucer, but they also learn as they go!
- Great for boys and girls
- Folds flat
- Requires 3 AA batteries