Music is a universal language that most people understand and appreciate. When traveling for long distances, most people depend on it for entertainment. In homes, it is good for breaking the boredom. Finally, in offices, it helps people to stay productive longer if used in moderation. To exploit its benefits fully, you need two things. First, you need a source of music. Many people have phones and MP3 players that work well. You also need a quality set of earbuds to channel music to your ears. This is where some people fail. The low-grade stock earphones that some devices come with are irritant. They also have poor sound systems that people abhor. If you have one, replace it with one of our recommended 10 models. They cost less than 50 dollars.
The Best Selling Products
- Extends the reach of any 3.5mm headset. Its slim front barrel fits virtually all cases
- Enjoy a quiet phone: built in microphone allows you to hands calls, take the initiative to eliminate noise can minimize background noise
- Function: Play / Pause, Answer / Off, Noise Reduction, Microphone, Press Center button to control music video playback, answer/end call
- Comfortable compact ergonomic design earplugs:high performance speakers to ensure high quality sound, to capture all the love of music and clarity
- If you have any question, please feel free to contact us. Our service team will reply you with satisfied solution within 24 hours.
- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY- Experience music, movies, podcasts, calls, and more in a whole new way. Bluetooth 5.0 technology gives you high quality sound for listening and conversations. Provides superior connectivity and the ability to enjoy your earbuds happily.
- QUICK PAIRING- Stress-free pairing right out of the charging case. Purity earbuds will give flashing light and voice indications when done synching so you can pair to your smartphone easily. (Please remove protective film from earbuds before use).
- PORTABLE CHARGING CASE- A portable charging case gives you the opportunity to recharge your earbuds when on-the-go. Four bright white LED lights will illuminate to indicate charging percentage of your earbuds. Play time up to 4 hrs. And up to 10 hrs with charging case.
- IPX5 SWEAT RESISTANT - Never worry about damaging your earbuds during an intense workout in the gym or on a trail. IPX5 sweat resistant design allows you to remain focused on your music or calls and not external sources like dirt or sweat.
- WARRANTY- Purity is proud to offer a 1 year warranty.
10. Defway In-Ear Earbuds
Do you have 50 dollars to spend on a new set of earbuds? To get quality sound without compromising personal safety, consider this model from Defway. Perfect for running, gym, jogging, and dancing, it is a secure in-ear accessory. It does not slip often, as other lower grade models often do. In terms of comfort, it is also one of the best. Even when worn for long, you do not have to worry about irritation nor the headaches that some people have. Finally, sound quality is optimal. Because its advanced design blocks up to 90% of ambient noise, you enjoy clear highs and mid-ranges. Bass output is also impressive.
9. Skullcandy Smokin’ Buds 2
Skullcandy is a reputable brand in the US and Canada. Even though it has an impressive portfolio of products, its earbud stands out. If you are looking for a cheap model for day-to-day use, for instance, Skullcandy Smokin’ Buds 2 is a good option. Powered by Bluetooth, you get a comfortable in-ear accessory that eliminates the need for wires whilst entertaining. It is also comfortable and has a removable flex collar for stability. Whilst in use, you do not have to worry about it slipping and compromising your experience. This earbud has impressive 6-hour battery life. The onboard mic it comes with is perfect for conferences. Finally, the one-year warranty offered covers all defects.
Other Topics :
- Best Sonos Outdoor Speakers Reviews
- Best Over-Ear Headphones Under 100 Reviews
- Amazonbasics Bluetooth Speakers Reviews
- Best In-Ear Headphones Under 100 Reviews
- Best Bluetooth Earbuds Under 50 Reviews
- Best Running Headphones Reviews
8. NoiseHush NX80
With NoiseHush NX80, you get a trusted American earphone with a bass-rich sound system. If you stock headphone does not perform to your expectations, do not hesitate to buy one. Its cable is durable and tangle-free. Its connector is an efficient gold-plated one that works well with both Android and iOS devices. Whilst in use, it relays clear and interference-free signals that improve the experience of users. Finally, in terms of comfort, only a few devices can match NoiseHush NX80. It is lightweight, for instance. Its earbuds are also comfortable and have an advanced noise isolation technology that blocks most distracting ambient noise. NoiseHush NX80 is under warranty (two years).
7. Defway Rovking
Do you enjoy listening to music as your workout outdoors? Are you tired of using the bulky headphones in your possession? Defway Rovking is a pair of sweat-proof earbuds (in black) that will serve you as well. It has a charming sporty look that works well for both men and women. It is also compatible with most devices and has a snug-fitting design with angled noise isolating earbuds that work well. Even in noisy gym environments, thus, you will enjoy your favorite workout songs with no distractions. With an original, you also get inline controls for calls and a money back guarantee.
6. Symphonized NRG 3.0
Symphonized NRG 3.0 Earbuds score high in terms of performance and style. Its classic wooden earbuds, for instance, are appealing. They are durable. They also have a smooth and well-finished outlook that improves its character. If you enjoy listening to music every day, you will also like this product. Its in-ear headphones are comfortable. They also have noise isolating properties that improve sound quality. Whether you enjoy rock, classical, or any other genre of music, you will enjoy the rich sound with deep bass. Symphonized NRG 3.0 Earbuds has an inline microphone and controls for making calls.
5. Sony MDRXB50AP
Whichever product that Sony touches turns to gold – literally. This MDRXB50AP, for instance, is a reputable extra bass model with a sensitivity of 110 dB/mW. It also has a high-frequency response (4 – 24,000 Hz) and multi-functional controls for making and receiving calls. If you are tired of the uncomfortable model in your possession, you will also like this product. It is light. You can travel with it for long distances with it irritating you. It also has ergonomic in-ear headphones with silicone tips that you can replace when worn. If your device supports the L-type mini plug, this is one of the best earbuds under 50 to use.
4. Symphonized Nrg Headphones
Most people like quality earbuds. If you are part of this group, do not waste money on the expensive yet ineffective models that some endorsed brands sell. Symphonized Nrg is a handcrafted wooden model that never disappoints. Featuring noise canceling in-ear canal earbuds, users enjoy clear and bass-rich sound in all environments. Attainable in three sizes, it is also comfortable. You can wear it and listen to music for long without irritation and or ear injuries. Finally, as other earbuds listed, Symphonized Nrg has a standard 3.5mm jack that works well with most devices. It also has responsive in-line controls.
3. Klipsch IMAGE S4
Featuring exclusive oval-shaped ear tips, Klipsch IMAGE S4a is one of the most comfortable products in this niche. It is also durable and has an impressive sound quality that music enthusiasts like. If you want superior bass output, for instance, its dual magnet speakers will never let you down. With a noise isolation rate of -16, they are also clear and the best for entertaining. Klipsch IMAGE S4 has a long 4.2-foot cable. You also get a durable stainless steel carrying case and a limited 2-year warranty.
2. Sennheiser CX 300 II
Popular in top 10 best earbuds under 50, Sennheiser CX 300 II is a precise and bass-enhanced earbud that work well. Made of quality plastic, its black-themed design is durable. Its in-ear canal design is not only comfortable but also has dynamic transducers that produce clear bass-driven sound. Whilst entertaining, thus, you will have the experience of a lifetime. You also get soft silicone ear tips and a long asymmetric cable (1.2meters) with a right-angled plug.
1. Symphonized NRG Wood
Top on our list, Symphonized NRG is a red-themed pair of wooden earbuds that works with phones and Mp3 players. Available in three custom sizes (small, medium, and large), you get comfortable ear tips that you can wear all-day long. Sound quality is loud and bass-rich. Finally, the long red-themed cable that it comes with is not only durable (braided) but also has controls for calls.