There is immense fun to have when you own a pool, no matter the age of those jumping in. Unfortunately, it can be a little tricky to clean them on your own, so a lot of people choose to purchase automatic pool cleaners to help get the job done quickly and efficiently. One such product is the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus, which boasts a balance between quality and price. The Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus features a standard cleaning time of two hours and dual scrubbing brushes. You can schedule the cleaner to do its magic weekly. However, if you’re looking for other products, this article will offer an in-depth review of 10 products so you can choose the best pool cleaner that suits your personal needs for hassle-free cleaning.
The Best Selling Products
- Hello, free time! Let the Nautilus CC Plus take over your pool cleaning duties for good. Ideal for swimming pools up to 50 feet, this cleaner will leave your pool sparkling clean in just 2 hours. Spend more time enjoying your pool and less time cleaning.
- The clean you need without the hassle. The Nautilus CC Plus was designed to clean your pool, effortlessly. With dual scrubbing brushes and superior filtering capabilities, you can relax knowing your pool’s floor and walls are left exceptionally clean.
- Ditch the pumps and hose. Unlike the energy hogs that are pressure and suction cleaners, Dolphins are independent cleaning machines and do not rely on any additional equipment to get the job done. Save energy with every pool cleaning.
- Clean your pool with the touch of a button. Schedule the Nautilus CC Plus to clean your swimming pool each week using 3 settings- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day. Pool cleaning has never been easier!
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Get back to what really matters; spending time with family and friends.
- Sit back and relax while the Nautilus CC cleans the pool for you. Ideal for small pools up to 33 feet, this compact cleaner will have your pool ready for splashing fun in just 2 hours
- Efficiency is key when it comes to pool cleaning. Unlike suction and pressure cleaners, Dolphins are 8 times more energy efficient and do not rely on your pool pump or filter to get the job done. Ditch the pumps and hose and save energy with every pool cleaning
- Dolphin does all the hard work for you. Agile and efficient, the Nautilus CC was designed to clean your pool, effortlessly. With superior scrubbing and filtering capabilities, you can relax knowing your pool’s floor and walls are left exceptionally clean
- Clean your pool with the touch of a button. Schedule the Nautilus CC to automatically clean your swimming pool each week using 3 settings- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Get back to what really matters; spending time with family and friends
10. Dolphin Quantum
Quantum is described as having the largest cartridge ever in a pool robot also featuring quick cleaning. This pool cleaner has a few cleaning frequencies to choose from daily to three times a week. This product features two patented technologies, including an internal vortex jet to aid the robot in cleaning side-to-side, as well as an anti-tangle swivel technology. This specific robot was designed to clean the hard to reach spots of pools like the tile and waterline. This product is great for deep cleaning.
- Patented Technology
- Dual Scrubbing Brushes
- Programmable Weekly Timer
9. Aquabot Pool Rover S2-50
The S2-50 also features patented hydro-robotic technology, claiming to have the best suction in the pool cleaning industry. This particular model has undergone various testing to make sure it is safe and reliable, gaining an approval of compliance from ETL. The filtration system in the S2-50 is also known to reduce the amount of needed chemicals and keep your pool fantastically clean. If you’re wishing to save water, chemicals, energy, and even money, then this is a great cleaner. The debris is self-contained in the product to prevent back washing with very low electric usage.
- Saves Water, Chemicals, and Energy
- Rigorous Safety Testing
- Amazing Filtration System
8. Aquabot Pool Rover S2-40i
This Aquabot model is similar to the aforementioned S2-50, but varies in some qualities. The common features it shares to it’s sister model is the rigorous testing, the amazing filtration system, and the ability to save several resources. However, it does have a greater difference than the sister model by also offering a superior suction ability. The S2-40i has very strong pumps; in fact, they can filter up to 80 gallons per minute.
- Superior Suction
- Saves Resources
- Rigorous Safety Testing
- Amazing Filtration System
7. Dolphin Nautilus
This Dolphin model is not the same as the previously mentioned CC Plus, as it is a lower model; but don’t let that fool you. This particular cleaner is still an amazing tool for those having issues cleaning their pools manually. Although this does not offer a weekly scheduler like the CC Plus, it still has efficient qualities that are known to Dolphin products, such as the large cartridge filters to capture more debris than the average cleaner. The Nautilus also consumes less energy, as it is 8x more energy efficient than other types of cleaners. The anti-tangle swivel features an uninterrupted cleaning experience to get your pool cleaned quicker.
- Large Cartridge Filters
- Consumes Less Energy
- Anti-Tangle Swivel
6. Dolphin E10
The E10 has great features like the average Dolphin brand product, though it does have a few unique abilities. Most notably, it is possible to have this cleaner get your pool spic and span in only one and a half hours. If you’re a little rusty with technology, this is a simple product to use for your pool, as it does not require extra stuff to hook together or installation. The E10 is also great for a quick clean-out, as it offers a quick water release so it’s easy to remove from the pool.
- One and a Half Hour Cleaning
- No Installation or Extra Stuff
- Quick Water Release
5. Solar Breeze NX2
If you’re concerned for the environment and want to lessen your carbon footprint, then the NX2 from Solar Breeze is a great option. One swimming pool produces as much pollution as an SUV yearly, so this product is recommended for those wanting an environmentally-friendly option, or even an option to reduce your energy costs. The NX2 is solar powered, with a learning artificial intelligence feature. It also features a built in chemical dispenser for pool cleaners.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Solar Powered
- Artificial Intelligence
- Built In Chemical Dispenser
4. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus
As previously mentioned, the CC Plus is an upgraded version of the original Dolphin Nautilus. This features a two hour average cleaning time, so you don’t have to wait too long to get back into the pool. The CC Plus is a great cleaner, also featuring large twin cartridges in the filtration system and standard dual scrubbing. Of course, it also has capabilities to schedule weekly cleaning, providing a completely hassle-free pool cleaning experience.
- Large Twin Filter Cartridges
- Dual Scrubbing Brushes
- Weekly Cleaning Scheduler
- Two Hour Cleaning Time
3. Dolphin Premier
Speaking of weekly control, this specific model from Dolphin allows more advanced scheduling features. The weekly timer is automatic and it will flash an LED indicator to let you know when it needs emptied. The Premier offers a smart navigation system to ensure that you get complete pool coverage, including the pool floor, wall and tiles, and the waterline itself. The filtration system for the Premier has a few options, including multi-media, oversized leaf bag, fine, and ultra-fine cartridges.
- Advanced Weekly Timer
- Smart Navigation System
- Complete Pool Coverage
- Filtration System Options
2. Dolphin Sigma
Of course, like other Dolphin products, this offers some similar features to the previously mentioned models. However, it does have a few differences that might make it a great choice for your pool cleaning needs, such as it’s triple motors and the ability to scrub the waterline. It has been reported to scrub better and faster than the pressure vacuum, so if you’re needing a deep clean, you can feel safe choosing the Dolphin Sigma.
- Triple Motors
- Scrubs Waterline
- Quality and Quick Cleaning
1. Dolphin Oasis Z5i
The Oasis Z5i has plenty of qualities that made it to the first spot in this list. The filter type includes two cartridges that are extra large for deep cleaning. The dual scrubbing brushes offer dynamic cleaning as well. Of course, this also includes a weekly scheduler, however the difference this model provides from the others is that it also offers you to connect your smartphone to the cleaner through Bluetooth. This connection makes it extremely efficient to clean your pool, as you only need to pull out your phone when in range of the cleaner and press a button.
- Two Extra Large Cartridges
- Dynamic Dual Scrubbing Brushes
- Weekly Scheduler
- Smartphone Bluetooth Connection