Are you looking for a new backpack for travel or outdoor activity? We’ve scoured the Internet for backpacks with different features, and came up with this helpful list. Check out these 10 reviews of bags perfect for a business, leisurely, or any trip.
10. FLYCOOL 35L Lightweight Foldable Durable Travel Hiking Backpack Daypack
Available in four colors (black, blue, fuschia and orange) is perfect for any trip. You can use it when hiking, hunting, camping, weekend, overnight trip and even at schools. This is a flexible backpack that is folds securely in your suitcase.
- The double layers at the bottom make it convenient to carry more weight.
- It has wide flap zipper covers for light rain.
- It’s a practical backpack that contains six pockets to keep your things organized.
- The backpack is pretty small; not ideal for really long travels.
- Zipper gets stuck in the fabric. Manufacturer needs to really work on those zippers.
9. AmazonBasics Carry-On Travel Backpack
AmazonBasics Carry-On Backpack is perfect for travelers. It’s flexible, durable and spacious. It features three exterior handles for easy lifting and placing it in a compartment.
- It has multiple briefcase- style compartments for easily storing different items.
- Features a laptop sleeve. Perfect for a traveling writer.
- Not best for light travelers as it could get pretty bulky and heavy. Don’t get this backpack if you’re traveling light.
Other Topics :
- Toiletry Bags For Women Reviews
- Best Travel Backpacks Reviews
- Men Diaper Bags Reviews
- Boxing Bags Stand Reviews
8. Hynes Eagle Travel Backpack 40L Flight Approved Carry on Backpack
With its 18 different colors, you most likely won’t run into someone who has the same backpack. This polyester- made bag can carry about 40L — perfect for hiking, mountain climbing and traveling.
- It features 3 carrying options and a laptop/ tablet sleeve.
- Features interior and exterior pockets for organizing your things.
- Contains a zip side pocket for storing water bottles or other beverages.
- Added another mesh pocket for extra belongings.
- The straps don’t work well. It makes you uncomfortable.
7. Witzman Men Travel Backpack Canvas Rucksack Vintage Duffel Bag
This vintage rucksack for men can be converted to a duffel bag with the straps on the backside. It features a main, a side pocket, and 2 front zipper pockets. The rucksack is available in 9 different colors.
- Extremely flexible. It can be used as a backpack, cross body shoulder bag, suitcase, duffle and tote bag.
- Features multiple handles. If you want convenience and a bag with multiple functionalities, this is for you.
- When it’s full, it’s difficult to take the laptop out of the pocket because of the way they put the main zipper.
6. Cabin Max Metz Backpack Flight Approved Carry on Bag
Available in 31 different colors, this water-resistant backpack can carry about 44 liters of items. Its size is also designed at almost any flight, so there’s no need to check in with a baggage.
- Features adjustable straps and handles. The backpack has 2 zipped internal and 2 main zipped compartments. The backpack can surely survive long trips.
- While it can fit a ton of stuff, it will be an inconvenience if you’re not fit to carry a really heavy backpack. It’s going to kill your back.
5. OutdoorMaster Hiking Backpack 50L – Weekend Pack w/ Waterproof Rain Cover & Laptop Compartment – for Camping, Travel, Hiking
Do you love the Outdoors? Then consider getting this multipurpose 50L waterproof backpack that features spacious compartments for all your belongings. Albeit waterproof, it has a rain cover to ensure all belongings are dry, especially electronic devices.
- Durable and comfortable. It’s made with super quality materials excellent for traveling indoors and outdoors.
- Sometimes the zipper from the large compartment doesn’t stay closed. You would need to do it correctly.
4. Venture Pal Lightweight Packable Durable Travel Hiking Backpack Daypack
Venture Pal is perfect for those who like to travel light. This high-quality backpack features multiple compartments to neatly organize your things. It’s durable and comfortable. Indeed perfect for a day hike and occasional travel.
- Available in multiple colors (about 10)
- Can fit about 35 liters of items.
- It’s compact. It can unfold from pocket to backpack almost immediately.
- The zippers are made from plastic and sometimes get stuck.
3. SwissGear Travel Gear 1900 Scansmart TSA Laptop Backpack
Available in 4 different colors, this polyester- made backpack can withstand any weather and heavy use. It features an amazing ScanSmart lay- flat technology. You won’t have any problems with airport security as it ensures a hassle-free TSA scan.
- It has a large U-zip pocket for quick access to your things.
- Extremely comfortable.
- The straps are ergonomically contoured. You will barely know it’s there.
- Not fit for a heavy travel.
- It doesn’t have enough compartments for small items.
2. 20L/33L- Most Durable Packable Lightweight Travel Hiking Backpack Daypack
This stylish travel backpack features a security pocket for valuable items. It also includes several compartments for storage. It’s made from durable water-resistant nylon fabric and metal zippers. While most backpacks have zipper problems, you won’t have that same problem with this model.
- An ultra-light yet extremely durable backpack perfect for a minimalist.
- Features a carabiner clip that will let you attach and clip things.
- The straps don’t work well.
1. Mancro Business Water Resistant and Lock Fits Under 17-Inch Laptop and Notebook, Grey
If you have several items on your list, rest assured, they’re going to fit on this bag. This water-resistant business backpack features 14 main, inner and side pockets! It even has an external USB with built-in charging cable. What more can you ask for? This bag has everything you need!
- Features a theft-proof combination lock and metal zippers.
- Eco- friendly and ultra-light. It’s never going to hurt your back.
- The backpack is just rather small. If you want a larger one, this isn’t the right one for you.
Have you chosen the backpack for your next trip or activity? To help you, find out how you will be using the backpack. You don’t need to go for the bigger bags if you’re going on a light or business trip. The most suitable one would be the backpack perfect for your needs.