Considered among the most enjoyable workout routines for women, boxing is a fun sport that offers a full body workout when practiced often. Done for leisure, it is also safe, very easy to engage in, and works well for women of all age groups. If you enjoy staying active and consider boxing your preferred technique, we have highlighted 10 boxing gloves for women that you will enjoy using every day. They are comfortable, manufactured using premium materials that hold up well over the years, and have stylish girly designs that you can exploit to make a style statement whenever you are working out at your local gym.
The Best Selling Products
- Patented Thumb-Lok feature, Premium synthetic leather along with superior construction increases durability, Natural shape conforms to hand
- Everfresh treatment helps prevent offensive odors, keeping your products smelling fresh, Full mesh palm ensures breathability and comfort
- Improved curved anatomical grip and fit. Ideal for sparring, heavy bag workouts, and mitt work
- Wrap-around hook and loop strap closure
- Available in 12- or 14-ounce weight sizes
- Durable & Tough: Made of high- quality leather and sponge. Solid sewing make these MMA gloves more durable and long lasting. Suit for MMA, UFC, boxing, kickboxing, sparring, training, muay thai and grappling.
- Breathable & Comfortable: Open Palm design to reduce the effects from hand sweating, the powerful breathability can keep cool and comfort at every movement.
- Great protection For Wrist & Knuckles : Thick Padding curves for the great protection of your knuckles. Hook & Loop Closure and Reinforced Wristband provide excellent wrist support and give a customizable fit for hands.
- Easy to maintain: Wipe gently with a spray and cloth, then air dry. Do not wash or completely get wet.These are leather products.
- Three sizes fit for most men and women: Small to Large size (7" - 10" / 18cm - 24cm) with adjustable straps. It allows for a more customizable fit and can fit most people. Tips: A suitable wrist band is important for the protection of your wrist. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact us, we will try our best to serve you!
10. Panda Superstore Sexy Leopard
Recommended for adult females looking to have an enjoyable and fulfilling workout experience at home or in their local gyms, this set of sexy leopard print boxing gloves from Panda Superstore starts our review of the best. Weighing approximately 10 pounds, these gloves are well balanced and designed to deliver a stinging blow whilst in use. Their flexible and form-fitting designs, on the other hand, conform to the natural shape of the hand, for safety and added comfort while its full padded design not only absorbs impact well but also promotes proper technique when training or engaging in a professional bout. You can also use this pair of synthetic boxing gloves for women for cardio and martial arts without compromising performance or safety.
9. Rival Boxing Pro Sparring Gloves
Specially designed for sparring, Rival Boxing is a professional grade set of leather gloves for women (in pink and black) each weighing approximately 12 ounces. Durable, affordable, and with high-performance feature-rich designs that better safety and the performance of users, they are perfect personal and professional accessories. Straps (Ergo Xtrem) are thick and angled (15 degrees) or a comfortable and anatomical fit while their unique conical designs conform to the natural shape of the hand to better striking power. Finally, padding (layered foam) is optimal while the laminated inner lining each glove has minimize irritation of the skin and hands in general.
Other Topics :
- Boxing Bags Stand Reviews
- Best Cycling Gloves For Women Reviews
- Boxing Gloves For Men Reviews
- Best Cross Training Shoes Reviews
- Toiletry Bags For Women Reviews
8. Otomix Boxing Gloves
With this set from Otomix, you get two 12-ounce boxing gloves for women each with a striking pink theme that most women appreciate. Made of quality vinyl, both gloves are smooth, comfortable to use, and withstand abuse well without tearing and or losing their aesthetic value over time. Their full padded design, on the other hand, are supportive are perfect for doing heavy bag workout while their versatility benefits CrossFit and cardio enthusiasts as well. Unlike some branded professional-grade models that cost users a fortune, this glove is affordable. The attached thumb and secure Velcro system offered, on the other hand, better the safety and performance of users further.
7. Machina Carbonado
Are you tired of the irritant and poorly-designed pair of boxing gloves in your possession? To get a comfortable pair of professional grade models for everyday use, Machina Carbonado towers above most models for several reasons. Weighing just 12 ounces, for instance, they are not only comfortable but also fun to use. The black artificial leather used to manufacture both gloves is durable while their slimmer profile guarantees a secure and less awkward fit, unlike some hyped models in stores. If you enjoy Muay Thai and other contact sports such as kickboxing, Machina Carbonado will benefit you immensely as well.
6. ILM Pro Leather Gloves
Considered among the most versatile boxing gloves for women, ILM Pro is a professional grade set of women’s gloves that is perfect for bag training, sparring and engaging in fights in homes and commercial establishments. Made of quality leather, both gloves are durable and designed to withstand abuse well without ripping or tearing over time. Their WTF approved designs, on the other hand, are sturdy, have hand protectors for safety, and have unique half finger designs benefit practitioners of grappling sports such as taekwondo.
5. Vit Lion Half Finger Boxing Gloves
Perfect for boxing, Muay Thai, and taekwondo to name a few, Vit Lion is a comfortable half finger glove set made of a durable synthetic PU leather fabric. Lightweight, breathable, and with a premium padded palm that absorbs shock well, their performance in all environments is admirable. Their flexible and refined designs orient hands naturally for optimal striking while the integrated moisture lining in both gloves keeps hands dry and comfortable when engaging in rigorous workouts. You do not have to worry about your hand slipping and or irritating your skin whenever you are working out.
4. Venum Contender Boxing Gloves
A popular sponsor of various sporting activities, Venum is also a reputable manufacturer of good quality sportswear including boxing gloves. If you are shopping for a new set, for instance, consider this Contender edition from Venum to get a valuable pink-themed accessory that will never let you down. Made of premium synthetic leather (100%), this pair of boxing gloves lasts longer than most comparable models. The multi-density foam padding used absorbs shock and impact well while its well-designed Velcro closure system guarantees a secure fit whenever you are boxing or engaging is all other types of exercise. If personal safety is a concern, you also get a fully attached thumb that lowers the risk of twisting and thus injuries whilst boxing.
3. ProForce Leatherette Boxing Gloves
Considered among the top 10 boxing gloves for women, ProForce is a durable set of leatherette boxing gloves, each with a unique pre-curved design that fits comfortably when working out. The look and hoop wrist strap offered guarantees a custom and comfortable fit, while its vented palm design is breathable and optimized to better the performance of users. Whether you enjoy MMA, karate, kickboxing, boxing, and all other fitness exercises, you will enjoy a memorable experience with this pair of 16-ounce gloves.
2. Sanabul Essential GEL Boxing Gloves
Specially designed for female kickboxers, boxers, and workout enthusiasts in general, Sanabul Essential is a pair of professional-grade training gloves, each with a stylish green and black theme. The premium leather used to make it has a durable performance-engineered design that betters the experience of wearers. Cleaning is very easy, while the gel impact foam used as padding and its longitudinal arch design not only absorbs impact well but also supports and orients the hand naturally for optimal safety. With an original set, you also get well-balanced 12-ounce gloves, each with a breathable mesh palm and a sturdy Velcro closure system.
1. Everlast Pro Style Training Gloves
By far one of the best glove set for women of all cadres, this pro style training gloves by Everlast offers value in a stylish pink package that women like. Recommended for training, these gloves are comfortable and made of a premium synthetic leather that does not tear over time. Their natural shapes fit and support hands well, while the patented thumb lock that each glove has protects individuals from injuries whilst engaging in rigorous workouts. If you sweat a lot, the antimicrobial treatment that these gloves have undergone keeps bad odors at bay. The full mesh palms offered also better their breathability and comfort, while their curved anatomical grip better fit and striking power.