Weaning babies requires careful planning. First, you have to identify the best formula milk or food that you baby will enjoy. You also need to buy a quality feeding bottle that you baby will enjoy using. Many people get the first step right. However, when shopping for bottles, parents choose low-quality ones that end up compromising the health of their babies. Do not make the same mistake. Here is a review of the 10 best brands that will serve your baby well.
The Best Selling Products
- Comotomo baby bottles are deisgned to most closely mimic breastfeeding to reduce bottle rejection and nipple confusion issues
- Ultra wide-neck design allows easy cleaning by hand without a brush. Nipple and body is made of 100% safe hygienic silicone
- Safe in microwave, boiling water, dishwashers and sterilizers. Tips - If the bottle is leaking,make sure there's not blockage on the vents. You can wash it in running water, or sterilize it in boiling water for 5 minutes.Also,make sure that the nipple, ring, and bottle base is aligned properly and screwed tightly and thoroughly
- Maximum temperature for bottle and nipple is 180 degree Celsius and 120 degree Celsius for cap and outer ring
- Dual anti-colic vents prevent unwanted air-intake and reduce colic
- 5 oz. bottles with slow flow nipple and 9 oz. bottles with medium flow nipple. NUK Simply Natural bottles provides baby with a close-to-mom feel never before found from a bottle. Continue that special breastfeeding bond, even when you can't breastfeed.
- NUK Simply Natural bottles provides baby with a close-to-mom feel never before found from a bottle. Continue that special breastfeeding bond, even when you can't breastfeed. The comfortably familiar nipple feels, works and moves just like mom's.
- Two fast flow nipples with 9 nipple holes. Simply Natural nipples have 3 to 9 nipple holes, depending on flow rate and provide a natural and comfortable feed, just like mom's breast.
- Three NUK Orthodontic silicone pacifiers: one 100% silicone newborn pacifier and two pacifiers with adorable panda face design (6 to 18 months).
- NUK pacifiers have a truly orthodontic nipple shape that soothes and calms baby better than our original nipple and help promote healthy oral development by naturally fitting into baby's palate.
10. Flipsi Baby Natural Feeding Silicone Bottle
When shopping a new feeding bottle for your baby, safety is of great importance. The product that you choose should also have a convenient design that your baby will enjoy using. Most products meet this threshold. However, this 8-ounce silicone one from Flipsi Baby stands out. It is a spacious accessory. It also has a safe CPSC-certified design that lacks irritants such as BPA. Whilst feeding, it will never harm your baby in any way. Finally, this bottle is not only easy to clean but also has an ergonomic design that babies find easy to hold/use.
- CPSC-certified design
- Lacks irritants such as BPA
- Natural feeding position
- Durable polypropylene and silicone
- Dishwasher-safe design
- Spacious interior (8 ounces)
9. Chicco NaturalFit Newborn Gift Set
Available in blue and pink, Chicco NaturalFit is a package of four newborn feeding bottles that work well. Made of BPA-free materials, for instance, they do not irritate babies over time. They also have easy to clean three-piece designs that also prevent colic. These clinically tested feeding bottles come in a plethora of sizes from 5-ounces to 8-ounces.
- Package of four bottles
- Clinically tested feeding bottles
- Easy to clean three-piece designs
- Prevent the development of colic
- BPA-free materials
- Stylish blue and pink themes
- A bit overpriced
Other Topics :
- Filtered Water Bottles Reviews
- Best Insulated Water Bottles Reviews
- Best Swell Bottles Reviews
- Organic Baby Products Skin Care Reviews
- Baby Sleeping Bags Reviews
- Baby Sleep Sacks Reviews
8. Bare Air-Free Feeding System
Does your baby swallow a lot of air whilst bottle-feeding? The low-quality bottle in your possession might be at fault. Replace it with this 4-ounce feeding system to notice a dramatic change. It is a spacious accessory. You do not have to refill it several times to satisfy your baby. It is also durable and has an ergonomic design that feeds babies in an upright position. This prevents reflux. Because babies can control that pace of feeding easily, the risk of overfeeding is also slim.
- Spacious 4-ounce design
- Easy latch nipples
- Feeds babies in an upright position
- Eases pace and flow control
- Fast-draining nipples (heavy flow)
7. Chicco NaturalFit Baby Bottle Slow Flow
Most high flow feeding bottles are challenging to use. The risk of choking babies is also high as they learn how to use them. If you have one that you are planning to replace, this Italian-made slow-flow model from Chicco NaturalFit is ideal. It is 100% BPA-free. Because it mimics breastfeeding accurately, the risk of developing colic is low. Finally, its convenient three-piece design (including angled nipple) is not only durable but also easy to clean.
- Angled low-flow nipple
- Convenient three-piece design
- 100% BPA-free feeding bottle
- Easy to clean (dishwasher-safe)
- Prevents colic (mimics breastfeeding)
- Comes in many sizes (5, 8, and 11-ounces)
- Leaks over time
6. Adiri Newborn Baby Bottle Blue
Measuring 5.5 ounces, Adiri is a spacious newborn baby bottle with a stylish blue theme. It is a durable accessory. Both its body and silicone nipple (medical-grade) do not collapse over time. Its three-piece design is easy to clean. Finally, the vented one-way Petal valve that it has normalizes airflow. This prevents colic and other issues babies have while transitioning from breast milk.
- Convenient three-piece design
- Spacious (5.5p-ounce) feeding bottle
- Vented one-way Petal valve
- BPA and phthalate-free bottle
- Fussy nipples
- Leaky bottom
5. Adiri NxGen Stage 1 Nurser
Most babies enjoy using slow flow feeding bottles because of the convenience. They are easy to use. The risk of choking or overfeeding is also slim. This NxGen Stage 1 Nurser from Adiri, for instance, is a popular model that supports the transition from breast milk well. It also prevents colic and has an irritants-free design (three pieces) that disassembles for easier cleaning. Each bottle has a medical-grade silicone nipple that does not irritate babies over time.
- Bottom vented design
- Mimics mother’s breast well
- BPA-free material
- Low-flow silicone nipple (medical-grade)
- Three convenient pieces
- Leaky bottom
4. Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottle
Many people prefer glass baby bottles because of their hygienic designs. This 4-ounce model, for instance, is a spacious BPA-free accessory with a leak proof sleeve and ring. It is also durable and has a thermal shock resistant design that transition safely from boiling water to freezers. This makes it an ideal accessory for preparing food and for feeding. Each original has a tactile silicon sleeve (medical grade) that your baby can grip easily.
- Spacious design (4-ounces)
- BPA-free borosilicate glass
- Medical-grade silicone sleeve
- Thermal shock resistant
3. Mimijumi Breastfeeding Bottles
To feed your baby correctly, you need a bottle that mimics the breast both in form and in function. You get these and more with this set of Mimijumi breastfeeding bottles. The function and feel, for instance, eliminate nipple confusion. Its slender body is comfortable to hold, while the medical-grade nylon and silicone used to make its parts are of the best quality. They do not contain lead. You also do not have to worry about BPA and phthalates harming your baby boy or girl.
- Chemical-free materials
- Mimics breast accurately
- Easy to control milk flow
- Improve dental development
- Pack of two feeding bottles
- Nipples are somewhat hard
- Way overpriced
2. Lansinoh mOmma Breastmilk Feeding Bottle
Clinically proven to reduce colic and nipple confusion, Lansinoh mOmma is one of the best feeding bottles. It is also one of the most durable. Finally, babies like its ergonomic design. It is easy to latch. They also maneuver it easily, even when filled to capacity. Each bottle comes with a soft and flexible nipple made of 100% silicone.
- Soft and comfortable nipple (100 silicone)
- 100% BPA free feeding bottle
- Easy to use ergonomic design
- Clinically proven to reduce colic
- Clinically proven to reduce nipple confusion
- Package of three bottles
1. Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle
Comotomo is currently the best baby feeding bottle. With one, you get a naturally shaped accessory with non-leak vents and soft silicone nipples that babies like. It is also microwave safe and has a soft and squeezable body that keeps feeding babies engaged.
- Soft and squeezable body
- Naturally shaped nipples
- Easy to clean wide neck design
- 100% baby-safe materials
To gift your baby the best start to life, the feeding bottles that you use should be as safe as possible. They should also be easy to use and have natural designs that prevent colic and nipple confusion. The 10 products that we have reviewed herein offer these and many other benefits. Buy one to offer the best experience to your growing baby.