The amount of information on speakers makes it difficult to find the perfect speakers. There are several companies that are known for creating speakers and other audio products. These companies are Polk, Bose, and Sonos. Which is why we have researched several of their products and created a list with the best speakers from Polk to the Best Sonos outdoor speaker these reviews can help you find the perfect speaker for your needs. The list below reviews speakers for wi-fi or Bluetooth connectivity, easy setup, durability, and sound quality. Read the reviews to decide if mounted Sonos outdoor speakers or a Polk Atrium speaker is right for you.
The Best Selling Products
- The architectural speakers by Sonance for outdoor listening. Get detailed sound in your backyard or on your patio with Sonos Outdoor by Sonance. Power these wired speakers with Amp to enjoy the full Sonos experience.
- These speakers are engineered to withstand humidity, water, salt spray, heat, UV rays, and freezing temperatures.
- With a shared commitment to superior sound and great design, Sonos and Sonance have partnered on a collection of passive architectural speakers optimized for Sonos Amp.
- Brilliant sound - get rich, room-filling sound with the all-new Sonos One SL, and control it with the Sonos app, Apple Airplay 2, and more.
- For every room - The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop or tuck it away on your office bookshelf. It's humidity resistant so you can even put it in the bathroom.
- Apple Airplay 2 - stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
- Stereo sound with two - Pair with Sonos One or another One SL in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as rear home theater surrounds with Playbar, Playbase, or Beam.
- Build your system - easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over Wi-Fi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together.
8. Sonos In-Ceiling Speakers
The Sonos in-ceiling speakers are small, elegant, and subtle. These powerful speakers have the ability to project sound around the room. These in-ceiling speakers are perfect for the home, covered patios and sunrooms. The speakers can be wired right into the ceiling and remain unobtrusive while people enjoy hearing music as they spend time with friends and family. Enjoy a meal with friends as you listen to your favorite musical artist.
- Crystal clear sound
- Speakers connect over wi-fi
- Powered by Amp
7. Two Room Set with all-new Sonos One
This two-room set of Sonos One speaker’s is a great bang for your buck. You can outfit two rooms with a smart speaker. This pair of speakers are Alexa voice controlled. One speaker is enough to fill one room with clear sound. You can wirelessly connect more speakers in each room of the house and an outdoor covered patio to experience the multiple benefits that Alexa provides. Stream music directly from your wi-fi network and get continuous clear sound without interruptions. International buyers should check if Alexa is available in their country.
- Wireless connectivity
- Clear sound
- Don’t need Sonos bridge
- Streams all music apps
- Can control speakers through Spotify
- Stream seamlessly throughout the house)
6. Polk Audio Atrium 5 Outdoor Speakers with Powerful Bass (Pair, White)
These Polk Audio Atrium 5 Outdoor Speakers were created for the outdoors. Install these speakers anywhere you want as they are all-weather durable, so place them near the pool, in an enclosed patio, a sunroom, or outside in the backyard. The locking mounting system makes it easy to install these speakers. Available in black or white these speakers can handle the extreme temperature of high heat/cold and heavy rains while delivering great sound.
- All-weather durable
- Broad sound coverage
- Powerful bass
- Easy installation
- Cuts through background noise
5. Bose 251 Wall Mounted Outdoor Environmental Speakers (White)
The Bose 251 Wall Mounted Outdoor Speakers deliver clear sound and powerful bass. The speakers have a water-resistant casing that can handle extreme temperatures through different types of weather. These are not self-amplified, so you will need to get an amp. These are not wireless as you will have to connect the speaker to an amp through a speaker wire. Once the speakers are connected, you can connect to Bluetooth.
- Water resistant
- All- weather durable
- Great sound
- Easy installation
4. Polk Audio Atrium 6 Outdoor Speakers with Bass Reflex Enclosure
Polk is known for making one of the best outdoor speakers. The Polk Audio Atrium 6 Outdoor Speakers have a clear, consistent sound, and they can be placed either indoors or outdoors. The speakers have a large range of sound coverage. These durable speakers are all-weather certified and can handle the harshest of weather conditions. These speakers do not need an electrical connection but they do require an amp that is connected to the speakers through a standard speaker wire.
- Broad coverage
- Easy Installation
- All-weather durable
- Cuts through loud background noise
3. Sonos PLAY:1 2-Room Wireless Smart Speakers for Streaming Music – Starter Set Bundle
This stylish two-room starter bundle is the perfect pair of speakers to start with and then continue to add a speaker to every space in your home that you want to get perfect sound quality. These “mini” speakers are small but have a powerfully loud sound thanks to its built-in drivers and two class d amplifiers. Connect as many speakers wirelessly and stream from the Sonos app or any music service. These speakers stream off of wi-fi and are not Bluetooth enabled. However, they do work with Alexa.
- Alexa voice control
- Humidity resistant
- Trueplay speaker tuning
- Wall mountable
2. Sonos Play:5 – Ultimate Wireless Smart Speaker – Black
This Sonos Play speaker is designed for deep bass with three woofers and has a clear, rich sound. This is a larger speaker compared to others but fills the room with sound. Add more speakers in each room and space to create a home sound system using wi-fi. Has a 3.5 mm jack to connect with phone or turntable using line in. Use in mono or in stereo. Place the speaker horizontally, and it automatically plays stereo sound. Move to vertical and mono plays.
- Wi-Fi streaming
- Line-in play
- Easy Setup
- Plays mono/stereo
- No reverb
- No echo
1. Sonos Play:1 – Compact Wireless Smart Speaker – Black
This stylish smart speaker from Sonos works with Alexa, and you can connect multiple speakers from each room with wi-fi. Hear music from every room in your house or in a covered patio or sunroom. Create a home sound system that brings all the areas of your house together. This speaker is not Bluetooth enabled.
- Compact design
- Wi-fi enabled
- Humidity resistant
- Easy setup
- Stream wirelessly